Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

Hey Everyone

I don#t know if there's any topic for this yet.I couldn't find one so I though to open this one.....It's just about to tell which Celebrities you know that are Green Day fans.......If this already exsist it can be closed......Well ok I'll start as far as I know :

Tom Felton, Shakira and Alicia Keys once said that tehy like them..., Miranda Cosgrove, Pink (yes I read that in an interview !!!), *cough* Bill from Tokio Hotel, Billy Talent,Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan (especially David :P), German ones: Die Toten Hosen,Jörn Schlönvoigt, Rob from Lexington Bridge, Serena Williams, Brad Pitt even once has been at a concert of them !, German band :Killerpilze and Stefanie Heinzmann,Snoop Dogg and XZibit from Pimp my ride, even Madonna !!!!! oh and Martin Stosch :lol:

EDIT: OH YEAH FALL OUT BOY TOO !!!!!! PETE WENTZ IS ONE HUGE FAN !!!!!!! :lol:

Can't think of more right now.........

Do you know anymore ? Have you ever read an interview of any artist saying he likes Green Day ?

Just share it =)

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serena Williams! :D I'm pretty sure fall out boy too, and Shay Carl from Youtube. Although he's not really a celebrity...

I sat next to zebrahead at my green day show so you can add them to the list :D the drummer also said i had a cool mum for taking me :D

I think i saw somewhere that Seth Green likes them.

oh yes i posted that *facepalm*

yes he really likes them ^^

I'm guessing Avril Lavigne, considering she covers their songs.

Also, didn't Lady Gaga lick all the pages of Dookie cause she loved it so much?

Tom Felton was asked what was the last song played on his ipod and he said Last Night On Earth.

yeah right i forgot about those 2 !! man i already listed up so many people and still forgot some ! there are a hell of people who like them i guess :o right ? :o

yes, she said it during an interview for the VMA if I'm not wrong....

Tom Felton was asked what was the last song played on his ipod and he said Last Night On Earth.

*.* now I like him much more!

lol XZibit :lol:

Haha, yeah she did.

Martin Stosch? :blink: Diese Heulsuse von DSDS?

Pink is a fan since the dookie days she once said. And that they've inspired her a lot :D

I can't think of any other GD celeb fans. You've named so many.

Martin Stosch? :blink: Diese Heulsuse von DSDS?

Pink is a fan since the dookie days she once said. And that they've inspired her a lot :D

I can't think of any other GD celeb fans. You've named so many.

meins du nich stephan darnstaed !!? der hat immer rumgeheult XD martin war der der immer nur "der mit dem schönen blauen augen" war XD der hat sogar wake me up im casting gesungen :P und singt das jetzt immer auf seinen "konzerten" XD hat der mal in so nem interview gesagt XD naja ob man den als star bezeichnen kann ist die andere seite XD

I think I once heard Hulk Hogan really likes them XD

Serena Williams, Pete Wentz, Mark Hoppus, Avril Lavigne and I can't think if anymore :lol:

Edit-Lady Gaga

I think Paramore really likes them. In the Rolling Stones mag that Green Day was in there was a page about Paramore's new album. Josh Farro (Paramore's guitarist) said, "That's the amp that Dookie was done on!" Then, Hayley said, "We actually used the acoustic guitar that Green Day wrote Time of My Life on. We got the magic on there!"

So yeah... :)

you can add the guys from All Time Low, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Faber Drive and many other pop-punk bands.

and Katy Perry : D

edit: i think also Leighton Meester from gossip girls digs them, dont remember where ive read it.

oh and Perez loves Green Day. he has stated it via Twitter a couple of times.

you can add the guys from All Time Low, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Faber Drive and many other pop-punk bands.

edit: i think also Leighton Meester from gossip girls digs them, dont remember where ive read it.

yellowcard ? really ? i love them ! :)

ashlee simpson even said she had a crush on billie when she has been a teenage !1 because he was cool lookung and did what she wanted to do back then : be onstage and sing ! haha . ^^

I recall reading that too.

And All Time Low, I knew that. My memory is seriously failing.

Aww <3

Yeah I came in here to say Tom :D

He talked about them in an interview on his favorite music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXMul204-as

He always talks about how Green Day is his favorite band (Alex Wolff, Naked Brothers Band)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO_MU3RtOMQ...feature=channel

His cover of She^^ Some of the lyrics are wrong but lol it's still cute.

i forgot about Joss Stone. she looked pretty excited at the EMAs and would't stop saying how cool their performance was haha

yellowcard ? really ? i love them ! :)

ashlee simpson even said she had a crush on billie when she has been a teenage !1 because he was cool lookung and did what she wanted to do back then : be onstage and sing ! haha . ^^

yup. the singer from yellowcard was interviewed on fuse about green day (you know what documentary thing of bands who were influenced by green day? that one lol)

oh really? not gonna blame her haha

i think ive seen a picture of her and billie taken at vmas 2005 : >

i forgot about Joss Stone. she looked pretty excited at the EMAs and would't stop saying how cool their performance was haha

yup. the singer from yellowcard was interviewed on fuse about green day (you know what documentary thing of bands who were influenced by green day? that one lol)

oh really? not gonna blame her haha

i think ive seen a picture of her and billie taken at vmas 2005 : >

thats so cool im always like so happy to see bands I like also thinking green day is cool =)

Brad Pitt was seen at one of their concerts :D

hehe yeah i think i would have died if had been close to him like brad and billie in one arena holy fuck :shifty:

Archived