New Songs Announced on iTre!

Sleeper Agent.

Credit to Insomniac45 who said this in chat and didn't write it up :ninja:

But yeah, 2 tracks have apparently been added to iTre!, "Take Away My Heart" and "Fuck You" how interesting.

To the Wikipedia page

Honestly makes me more excited, wonder why the 2 tracks were added?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikipedia as a source? Anything more reliable?

Also, it's a dead link.

:lol: Well, yeah, :unsure:

If I use Wikipedia to do my homework it must be reliable.

I really doubt this is true. Maybe bonus tracks, if anything, but I highly doubt they added extra songs.

So is that the only source for now?

Don't know, don't have Idiot Club membership, I was sure that Tre didn't have 14 songs on it

Yeah, I'd guess that they're just bonus tracks, if they even exist.

I do hope they are legit, not just some idiots on Wikipedia hyping people up :dry:

Until something a little more official comes up about this then im not gonna get to exited, but it would be awesome if this is true! :)

Don't know, don't have Idiot Club membership, I was sure that Tre didn't have 14 songs on it

I couldn't find the tracklist announcement post on Idiot Club, but I don't remember they're being 14 the first time I saw it either.

Yeah, and I can just as easily click the edit button on Wikipedia right now and add "Tre Cool's Testicles" as the closing track.

Credit to Insomniac45 who said this in chat and didn't write it up :ninja:

But yeah, 2 tracks have apparently been added to iTre!, "Take Away My Heart" and "Fuck You" how interesting.

To the Wikipedia page

Honestly makes me more excited, wonder why the 2 tracks were added?

Yeah those are BS. Why the hell would they come after The Forgotten? That makes no sense.

I don't believe it. These tracks were added by an unregistered Wikipedia user. Really?

Also, they have cited no sources.

It would be true or not. Let's wait, it's better wait for something "more" official.

Anyway, saying this is kind of redundant xD

Aaand they're gone again. They both seem like pretty cliché names to be honest; I thought we'd established that there are no more than 37 songs (and no studio bonus tracks)?

there was an article some month ago which said that "don't look away from the arms of love" would be the final line of tré. if these songs really existed they would be bonus tracks. but well, now they're gone.. and I highly doubt that they will ever appear again.

Hah, that was short lived.

Maybe I should edit the closing track as "Tre Cool's Balls..." There'd be another thread for it.

- Wikipedia

- No Citation

- Most definitely bullshit

- That's a bad Mr. Kitty!

South Park reference? Yessssss!!!

Yeah, I am sure green day would have a song named simply Fuck you and Take away my heart or whatever the other one is. Unless Fuck you is a comedic punk version of the Cee Lo song and Take away my Heart is a stupid Tre' cool song. Idiots messing around.

Yeah, I am sure green day would have a song named simply Fuck you and Take away my heart or whatever the other one is. Unless Fuck you is a comedic punk version of the Cee Lo song and Take away my Heart is a stupid Tre' cool song. Stupid jerks messing around.

yeah these songs arent real but how are fuck you and take away my heart any worse names than fuck time or stray heart? what up with this logic

Archived