Green Day and Rock Band giving away a......

JIGD13

Green Day and Rock Band giving away a...... Ultimate Box Set a XBOX 360 or PS3 download Codes and Green Day DLC for Rock Band Blitz

GO GO GO HERE!! https://apps.faceboo...contests/302095

MORE INFO:

Prize Details

one (1) Compact Disc of Green Day’s album titled “Dookie”, one

(1) Compact Disc of Green Day’s album titled “American Idiot”, one (1) Compact Disc of Green Day’s album titled “21

st Century Breakdown”, one (1) Box Set of Green Day’s albums titled “¡Uno!”, “¡Dos!”, and “¡Tre!”, one (1) copy of Rock Band Blitz, one (1) “Dookie” Rock Band downloadable content album, one (1) “American Idiot” Rock Band downloadable content album, and one (1) “21st

Century Breakdown” Rock Band downloadable content album. The Rock Band Blitz downloadable video game and Rock Band downloadable content albums will be delivered through download tokens for Xbox 360® or PlayStation®3 (Prize Winner US1DOCS 7933606v22 may choose console). An Xbox LIVE® or PlayStation®Network account and internet access are required to redeem the download tokens. The Compact Discs and the Box Set (“¡Dos!” and “¡Tre!” as they become available) will be mailed to the Prize Winners. Prize Eligibility Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter. Sweepstakes Starts November 09, 2012 @ 10:00 am (EST) Sweepstakes Ends November 11, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (EST) Need more Details? Read the Official Rules

I entered! But no matter how mayn contests I enter related to GD, I never win :(

What? I don't get this. Don't you guys already have the CDs for fucking Dookie and American Idiot? Why would you even want to take part in this? All you can win are the CDs for the big Green Day albums, wow what's the big deal, as if we don't already have them. oô

oh no its only US!

just kidding i live in the US unforutunatly i dont have a gaming system

Archived