Last Day to vote for Green Day!

JIGD13

PLEASE MODS! DONT DELETE THIS!!

Well, like I already said, like the band won't be promoting ¡Dos! as they did with ¡Uno!, I thought that a good way to promote it ourselfs would be:

EASY!! Vote for Green Day at MTV EMA's 2012.

Well, today, 11/09, is the last day to vote for Green Day at MTV EMA's and because I saw the last year Awards I know that if they win they will, at least appear on a video, and It would really promote ¡Dos! and maybe ¡Uno!.

Steps:

1: Click HERE!

2: On the right side it has all the categories that are open to vote, CLICK ON BEST LIVE!!!

3: CLICK ON VOTE WHERE GREEN DAY'S INFORMATION IS

4: Now Clic on the categorie BEST ROCK!

5: VOTE FOR GREEN DAY!!

6: Reload the page and repeat steps 2,3,4 and 5 to vote for Green Day as many times as You Can!!

7: Share it to your friends!!

MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS!!!

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD! :(

Don't worry, if there's an award you can vote Green Day for you're definitely allowed to make a thread for it! Voted :)

Voted several times, especially after accidentally clicking on Coldplay for best rock (rock? really? i know they are not pop but not really rock either imo)

Great :D Hopefully Green Day got a few more votes during the last minutes after you made this thread. It'd be awesome if they won the awards! We'll find out in two days..

The voting is closed now so I'll close this. You can continue talking about their nominations in the EMA thread :)http://www.greendayc...s/page__st__150

Archived