Green Day tracks make their way to Rock Band

sampy

Apparently Rock Band just announced this:

Additionally, tracks previously only available as part of the Green Day: Rock Band disc will be available for download from the Music Store! Over 40 Green Day tracks will be available as part of packs or singles, detailed below. And for the first time, Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades will be available for two of those tracks – “American Idiot” and “When I Come Around”!

These tracks come on the day of release of the band’s latest record, Green Day ¡Dos!, the second of the three album trilogy entitled Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, Green Day ¡Tré!.

I split this into it's own topic. Thanks for sharing.

Here's more info for those looking

http://www.rockband.com/blog/kenny-loggins-green-day-dlc

“Green Day Pack 04”

Green Day – “Geek Stink Breath”

Green Day – “Nice Guys Finish Last”

Green Day – “Hitchin’ a Ride”

Price: $5.49 USD for “Green Day Pack 04” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. $1.99 per song on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, $2.00 per song on Wii.

Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown (Note: Songs available as singles only on Wii)

“Song of the Century”

“21st Century Breakdown”

“Know Your Enemy"

“¡Viva La Gloria!”

“Before the Lobotomy”

“Christian’s Inferno”

“Last Night on Earth”

“East Jesus Nowhere”

“Peacemaker”

“Last of the American Girls”

“Murder City”

“¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)”

“Restless Heart Syndrome”

“Horseshoes and Handgrenades”

“The Static Age”

“21 Guns”

“American Eulogy”

“See The Light”

Price: $19.99 for the “21st Century Breakdown (Album)” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. $1.99 per song on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, $2.00 per song on Wii.

Green Day – American Idiot

“American Idiot” X

“Jesus of Suburbia”

“Holiday”

“Boulevard of Broken Dreams”

“Are We The Waiting/St. Jimmy”

“Give Me Novacaine/She’s A Rebel”

“Extraordinary Girl”

“Letterbomb”

“Wake Me Up When September Ends”

“Homecoming”

“Whatsername”

Price: $17.99 for the “American Idiot (Album)” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. $1.99 per song on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, $2.00 per song on Wii. $0.99 per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade.

Green Day – Dookie

“Burnout”

“Having A Blast”

“Chump”

“Longview”

“Welcome To Paradise”

“Pulling Teeth”

“Basketcase”

“She”

“Sassafras Roots”

“When I Come Around” X

“Coming Clean”

“Emenius Sleepus”

“In The End”

“F.O.D.”

Price: $19.99 for the “Dookie (Album)” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. $1.99 per song on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, $2.00 per song on Wii. $0.99 per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system November 14th/

Tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song. For more information about Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades, visit our support section. Rock Band 3 Pro Mode requires Rock Band Pro-compatible instrument controllers.

That's nice.....but how about a pack of different songs for people who bought that game? Like stuff from the Trilogy.....that would be rad...

That's nice.....but how about a pack of different songs for people who bought that game? Like stuff from the Trilogy.....that would be rad...

I seriously doubt they'll be making more songs for GD:RB since it was made for Rock Band 2.

Sales figures for RB:GD were pretty poor, as I remember. We might see a little trilogy material make its way into DLC, but considering how hard it is to map songs on the newer versions of RB, I doubt we'll get much.

GD:RB has been seriously outdated ever since the initial release of RB3, it's never getting any new DLC. But, I do agree in that getting DLC from the trilogy for RB3 would be incredibly awesome considering what the band is bringing to the table in terms of their playing :D

I seriously doubt they'll be making more songs for GD:RB since it was made for Rock Band 2.

It doesn't have to be for that game in particular. I mean it would be cool to get some new songs to use in RB3

It doesn't have to be for that game in particular. I mean it would be cool to get some new songs to use in RB3

Ah I misread. I thought you meant people who bought Green Day Rock Band.

Ah I misread. I thought you meant people who bought Green Day Rock Band.

I see. I just want different GD songs to play in Rock Band in general lol

Where are the fun songs to play from the trilogy? Such as Let Yourself Go, Nuclear Family, Stray Heart, etc. I don't think Oh Love was the right choice for Rock Band

I understand that Harmonix wants to (finally) make all the tracks available to those who didn't purchase GD:RB, but come on, include some new stuff. It was great to get "Oh Love" but put some new stuff out! Granted, "Oh Love" has been the only ~popular single so far from the trilogy, which could be why that is the only track out now.

It was great to see Oh Love being available to download but I'd love to be able to play songs such as Nucleur Family, Let Yourself Go, Carpe Diem or even Stray Heart.

I can only pray that they bring out more songs in the near future...

Archived