Green Day - iUNO! iDOS! iTRE'! BOX SET SPECIAL EDITION (SOLD OUT!) ON EBAY

Lvkes13

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56+ Euro with 25 Euro shipping? You could just buy them individually for that.

I'm sorry but I don't really understand - are you selling the box with Uno and Dos plus the badges, etc as Tre and Quatro haven't been released yet?

this is stupid buying the box without Dos Tre and the Dvd (you can buy dos and tre seperately but you'll never get the dvd then)... why dont you wait till you have everything and sell the complete box for 120 or something...

but i dont mind i have the box set myself

I'm sorry but I don't really understand - are you selling the box with Uno and Dos plus the badges, etc as Tre and Quatro haven't been released yet?

It's not Quatro anymore.

¡DVD! please

It's not Quatro anymore.

¡DVD! please

Then what are they gonna do with Jason's cover photo with Quatro on it. They're on UNO & DOS's booklets!

i like how we can't present download links to copyrighted material that GD sells but we can make profit by selling lol

This is ridiculous, there's no way you'll get that amount of money for what I can gather is an empty box?

Edit: ok it has Uno in it but still. Why not do someone a good turn and give it away, if you really did get it for free by mistake.

Gregorovich, The box is sold out you can't find it anywhere and it's a collection's items

You're better off waiting until January so the box is full :)

You're better off waiting until January so the box is full :)

....repeat-I received a box in addition, by mistake. I will not have the rest of the cd.

its not a collectors item if you dont have the full collection

the box set is no longer available. many seek him.

the box set is no longer available. many seek him.

but this isnt the box set, its just uno. i would wait to see if someone else sells the whole thing if i were you

It's not Quatro anymore.

¡DVD! please

It is Quatro

The box was printed before name was finalized

56 Euros for an empty box!

Please wait while I put a full jar on eBay for 293 Pounds!

It is Quatro

The box was printed before name was finalized

Then what are they gonna do with Jason's cover photo with Quatro on it. They're on UNO & DOS's booklets!

I'll give you this. I have absolutely nothing else than the box set to convince me that the name is iDVD!, but on the other hand, since before the box set was released, there hasn't been any mentioning of it being named Quatro. It could just as easily be the other way around. I believe the Quatro cover artwork was just used for including Jason in the album pun somehow.

But, if there is an official mention or statement of the DVD being named Quatro from after the box set was shipped, please show me

Well the cover for it is in the booklet

Its called Quatro on the order sheets

It what the label calls it

Problem is, is the box set hasn't been fully released. We're trusting you as the seller to forward DOS, TRE and QUATRO to us the buyer.

EDIT: Just read through more of the thread. Are you ONLY selling the UNO CD book with the box? For currently 56 Euro? And the buyer is expected to pay whatever it is for the deluxe CD books on their own? High bidder's going to be disappointed...

Why would someone ever buy a boxset with only one cd for 56 euro, that'd be a fucking stupid. I hope you wrote that it only has one cd, you shouldn't put that price if you don't know if you're re receiving double copies of the other cd's too. Without all of the cd's no one will buy it, so if you're planning to sell it, make sure to mention that there's only one cd and lower the price cause you can't go blow people on their money that, it's just wrong.

You could wait with selling it until you know if you're getting double copies of the other cd's too :)

Archived