Wwhat did you,GD fans before AI, think of American Idiot?

GreenDay98

Been a fan since I bought Dookie a few months after it came out and i liked A.I. it renewed my interest in them after Warning (which i loved) the space between Warning and AI and kinda started to ignore rock and was straight rap mode for a few years i kinda forgot bout GD but when AI came out it was new different and made me fall back in the green day fan and havent left again (I have bought every GD on first day since Insomniac)

I don't think this is a far question. There are some albums that Green Day put out in which I wasn't even born yet! And even though I was alive and whatnot when they made Insomniac and onwards, I was still in elementary school; not the most appropriate music ever :P So, granted American Idiot was the first cd I listened to by them, but I have listened to all their old stuff and love it just as much ^__^ It actually made me love them more!

And I really don't like the separation between fans that joined Green Day before/after American Idiot...we are all fans :P

honestly, AI took me awhile to warm up to. i'm embarassed to say that because of how awesome i think it is, but yeah, at first i wasn't too sure.

i'm sorry AI you know I love you!!! :lol: remember how excited i was to bring you home the day you were released??? haha it didn't take long before i was crazy about AI but there was a "warming up" period.....

Been a fan since I bought Dookie a few months after it came out and i liked A.I. it renewed my interest in them after Warning (which i loved) the space between Warning and AI and kinda started to ignore rock and was straight rap mode for a few years i kinda forgot bout GD but when AI came out it was new different and made me fall back in the green day fan and havent left again (I have bought every GD on first day since Insomniac)

Though I completely agree with you, you missunderstood his/her point. Since many people were drawn by A.I, he/she just wanted to know what old Green Day fans, who heard the most distinctive "mainstream music" Green Day produced.

Though I completely agree with you, you missunderstood his/her point. Since many people were drawn by A.I, he/she just wanted to know what old Green Day fans, who heard the most distinctive "mainstream music" Green Day produced.

I said my thoughts i liked it it renewed my fandom

Made me a stan.

Glad you are still breathing with us :D

I said my thoughts i liked it it renewed my fandom

Sorry, I thought I was quoting the other guy but it was not directed at you. I apologize.

Glad you are still breathing with us :D

Sorry, I thought I was quoting the other guy but it was not directed at you. I apologize.

Ahh its cool

Archived