Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

The first pressing is going to be worth quite a bit if they replace Drama Queen with Stray Heart.

Also, I didn't know Billie's voice could go that high.

I personally feel that his voice has changed a bit, especially after the musical.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but the tone of it is sleazy, in this trickle-down way from the not-much-of-a-daddy to the wider world. No-one's off the hook here - she's 'everyone's drama queen', people are enjoying this shit ; if she's fodder, it's because there's an appetite for it. This song reads like a gossip site, and by the time it gets to 'I think she's going psycho', you might as well add *grabs popcorn*.

Good point, it is "dirty" in that way. But it's not just Billie being dirty and perving over a young girl as has been implied in this thread.

It's "dirty" in the sense that, in the context of the song, we're watching this girl literally grow up on TV, magazines, ect. From being "daddy's little bundle of joy" to "being old enough to bleed". Everything the girl does, every aspect of her life, good and bad, is plastered everywhere and she can't escape it. It eventually makes her go insane. "She's everyone's drama queen", people are dying to see what kind of drama she'll get herself into next, and they sort of feed off of it.

If you think this song is Billie directly singing about perving over a young girl, then I'm sorry, but you're a fucking moron.

Someonehelp Me!?!? I will download the song but I don't know if It should be on ¡Dos! Or ¡Tré! Help Me!

Someonehelp Me!?!? I will download the song but I don't know if It should be on ¡Dos! Or ¡Tré! Help Me!

It's not even on Dos, so I'm gonna go with.... Uno.

It's "dirty" in the sense that, in the context of the song, we're watching this girl literally grow up on TV, magazines, ect. From being "daddy's little bundle of joy" to "being old enough to bleed". Everything the girl does, every aspect of her life, good and bad, is plastered everywhere and she can't escape it. It eventually makes her go insane. "She's everyone's drama queen", people are dying to see what kind of drama she'll get herself into next, and they sort of feed off of it.

If you think this song is Billie directly singing about perving over a young girl, then I'm sorry, but you're a fucking moron.

Pedophiles Everywhere!

Never been a major fan of this song (always preferred Olivia) so to me it all sounds pretty tame and mehhhh. Possibly my least favorite song of the trilogy so far, but by no means do I hate it.

Really cool that everyone else seems to have taken such a fancy to it tho :D

Ah freaking love this song. Now we can all expect Tre to be epic! The most epic of all!

Good song. I kind of expect it to be one of Tre's weaker tracks, so that's a good sign for the record.

It started off kinda slow and boring but I really liked the middle part with the strings or whatever that was. It'll probably need some growing to do on me.

i see honey boo boo..

there are a lot lyrics of songs sounds creepy, just intentional or whatever

That line is not about death. Not in the least. This has been discussed. It's a damn creepy song about how female celebrities are forced to grow up too fast.

Basically this:

I mean that one line, their are a couple lines "she's hanging from her necklace" that have death like imagery. But I can definitely see the songs subject now after a few more listens.

Great song by the way, It reminds me of Warning, sort of like "Macy's Day Parade".

"She's old enough to bleed" I don't think that line is about periods like some have said, I think it means she's old enough to get herself into trouble.

Hey little Drama Queen

From ___(?) to San Francisco

Everyone's Drama Queen

I think she's going psycho

Can anyone make out that word?

Hey little Drama Queen

From ___(?) to San Francisco

Everyone's Drama Queen

Can anyone make out that word?

"New York".

Has anyone written up the lyrics yet? If not I will

She is my Drama Queen

She is so wet and wreckless

She is my Drama Queen

She dangles from her necklace

Daddies little bundle of joy

Out of a magazine

Everyones Drama Queen

Is old enough to bleed now

She is my Drama Queen

Her life is now unfolding

There goes my Drama Queen

What do you think she's holding

Hey little Drama Queen

Oh did you find your savior

Oh little Drama Queen

You better call a lawyer

Out of a magazine

Everyones Drama Queen

[solo]

Hey little Drama Queen

From New York to San Francisco

Everyones Drama Queen

Out of a magazine

Everyones Drama Queen

She's old enough to bleed now

She's old enough to bleed now

Drama Queen has officially become my current favourite off the trilogy. I thought X-Kid was amazing from that snippet, but my god Drama Queen is just so chilling and, melancholy I guess. December can't come fast enough.

Also the first time Billie says "Daddies" it just sends a chill down my spine, in a good way. Not sure why.

December can't come fast enough.

But you'll be able to get your hands on Drama Queen by November 13 (on vinyl at least)

But you'll be able to get your hands on Drama Queen by November 13 (on vinyl at least)

Already have it(downloaded from Soundcloud).

Tre! is gonna be the best of the 3 though, and I just can't wait any longer. Honestly if Tre! wasn't pushed forward I'd probably go insane. iHeart was a blessing in disguise.

Also, is Drama Queen listed on the Dos jacket or even the label?

I'm just wondering how easy it will be to tell if you have one of the DQ pressings.

Was it such a widespread error that all copies sitting in warehouses are affected, or perhaps only several hundred were shipped and second pressings may already have been shipped.

The wait, it's KILLING ME! I want to try to snag a DQ pressing of Dos on November 13th!

Also, is Drama Queen listed on the Dos jacket or even the label?

I'm just wondering how easy it will be to tell if you have one of the DQ pressings.

Was it such a widespread error that all copies sitting in warehouses are affected, or perhaps only several hundred were shipped and second pressings may already have been shipped.

The wait, it's KILLING ME! I want to try to snag a DQ pressing of Dos on November 13th!

Drama Queen will be listed on the back cover

Archived