Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

It still works for me....but then, I also haven't refreshed the page :P

then i recommend never refresh the page ;)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I really really like this. The bass and drums complete it and make it way better than that live version we heard before.

Does this mean, that Drama Queen is on my pressing of the DOS vinyl, too? I think I'm getting it tommorrow

I think you played the wrong four seconds, cause this is a full band song.

What? really? :lol: Good for me then, i know there's solo but i didn't hear ... almost anything at all :bunny: yanks, this is actually my first song i said NO to ... :happy:

The HQ Soundcloud version doesn't work anymore... you have to go with the lower quality Youtube one
What happened, I was not quite quick enough to grab it ?

Missing You and Brutal Love are both ballads, and they said this is the first time they started off an album with a ballad (the first song). Obviously it closes with one two, with at least two in the middle. So brace yourself. I hope they aren't too similar, this is really a chance for the band to show off its ability to diversify ballad-style writing. I don't think The Forgotten sounds anything like 21 Guns, despite both being rather simple piano ballads, so I'm not too concerned. Brutal Love is supposed to be gospel-ly... I have a feeling they'll all be quite different. But if they prove to be too similar, whatever, most Green Day rockin' songs sound alike anyway :P

I actually think I read somewhere that Missing You is a pop punk song, and Tre has a drum solo in it.

OMG, that melody is already stuck in my head, it is not going away soon. Maybe DOS can force it out ? :D

I dont understand why this song was originally supposed to be on DOS. It would be really out of place in the middle of that album. Stray heart is a much better fit for DOS.

I dont understand why this song was originally supposed to be on DOS. It would be really out of place in the middle of that album. Stray heart is a much better fit for DOS.

At the time they probally thought it was a good fit

The switch is for the good tho

I do think kill the dj would've fit on Dos and Stray Heart on Uno

Oh my god guys, you're ruining it for me! :P I still think the "she's old enough to bleed now" part means that she's old enough to get in trouble and stuff. It just makes more sense in this song than if it meant she's old enough to get her period. But still, awesome song.

God, the lyrics make Billie sound like such a creepy old man. :lol:

I'm really really tempted to hear this, but it's not HQ so I'm resisting!
It may not be HQ but it has that special something you can only get from vinyl.

I thought that as well.

Very true. The good thing about mp3s is that you can make these changes yourself if you really wanted to.

How in the hell is this a creepy song or makes Billie sound perverted? So he can go around singing "kiss me there" and no one cares but an actual interesting song with an interesting idea behind the lyrics (and obvious metaphors) people find creepy?! He's already explained the meaning of it.

It may not be HQ but it has that special something you can only get from vinyl.

ahh I know, I will probably hear it after listening to the CD version, I just don't wanna spoil that awesomeness of listening to every word clearly for the 1st time, when I have the album in my hands.

How in the hell is this a creepy song or makes Billie sound perverted? So he can go around singing "kiss me there" and no one cares but an actual interesting song with an interesting idea behind the lyrics (and obvious metaphors) people find creepy?! He's already explained the meaning of it.

Well I think the point is that Makeout Party is so blatantly dirty that there is no need to discuss it.

Very true. The good thing about mp3s is that you can make these changes yourself if you really wanted to.

Yep

This song was originally written for 21CB. Billie said it's about celebrities and divas. He's not a pervert.

i hope that Stray Heart will be on the Tré vinyl. I don't want to have Drama Queen on Dos and Tré and Stray heart missing completely on the vinyls.

but the fun thing is there is a sticker on the vinyl which says :Green Day Dos! including: Stray Heart, Amy and Stop when the red lights flash. very missleading

Oh my god guys, you're ruining it for me! :P I still think the "she's old enough to bleed now" part means that she's old enough to get in trouble and stuff. It just makes more sense in this song than if it meant she's old enough to get her period. But still, awesome song.

God, the lyrics make Billie sound like such a creepy old man. :lol:

This. I always think bleeding heart. She's old enough to feel true pain in her heart. Get in trouble and pay the consequences. I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

I really was waiting for this ballad it is so amazing.

i hope that Stray Heart will be on the Tré vinyl. I don't want to have Drama Queen on Dos and Tré and Stray heart missing completely on the vinyls.

That would be so annoying if Drama Queen was on both Vinyls

This song was originally written for 21CB. Billie said it's about celebrities and divas. He's not a pervert.

do us till learn stuff in school? the narrator in a song/poem/book doesn't have to be the person who actually wrote it. it is clearly written out of the view from a sick guy. but he sure is singing about a girl who got famous when she was a kid and is now getting older....

Archived