Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, haahah. Thanks, now this song seems slightly creepy.

Beyond creepy. The line

"daddy's little girl"

just seems so... ugh now :/

Wow amazing, thanks for this. Haunting to watch the record spin too.

I think the lyrics are kinda like Prosthetic Head expect that it is a softer song. Both are about celebrities. The old enough to bleed part is about the tragedy of young girls becoming women in the public eye. Really cool take on a somewhat serious topic. It is almost like a surf ballad.

I hope Tré doesn't have too much ballads 2 or 3 maximum. It's not that I dislike them but a ballad is usually less varied than the others songs

Missing You and Brutal Love are both ballads, and they said this is the first time they started off an album with a ballad (the first song). Obviously it closes with one two, with at least two in the middle. So brace yourself. I hope they aren't too similar, this is really a chance for the band to show off its ability to diversify ballad-style writing. I don't think The Forgotten sounds anything like 21 Guns, despite both being rather simple piano ballads, so I'm not too concerned. Brutal Love is supposed to be gospel-ly... I have a feeling they'll all be quite different. But if they prove to be too similar, whatever, most Green Day rockin' songs sound alike anyway :P

Love it! The middle sections reminds me of In My Life by The Beatles.

"There goes my drama queen, I think she's going psycho" love it haha

Ohhhh they changed/added lyrics? Exciting.

"she's old enough to bleed now..."

:o

Bit of an odd lyric, to say the least.

Bleh, I was hoping they'd change this lyric. We've talked about it before in other threads, and I'm one of those people who is uncomfortable with it :lol:

Love it! The middle sections reminds me of In My Life by The Beatles.

"There goes my drama queen, I think she's going psycho" love it haha

Thanks for reminding me of the title. I knew I hear something similiar, but I didn't know what it was.

This song is great and I'm pretty happy that we will get Tre a month earlier.

"she's old enough to bleed now..."

:o

Bit of an odd lyric, to say the least.

It seems like he says "HE' s old enough.." Or is it just me?

Well this is cool! Really looking forward to hearing a studio version of this song. But nanana not listening yet!

She is so wet and recklless

Originally it was definitely "wild and reckless." Did it really change to wet? Cuz that's damn awkward :lol:

Originally it was definitely "wild and reckless." Did it really change to wet? Cuz that's damn awkward :lol:

Nah it was wet already. That's how I always heard it anyway. But awkward indeed :lol:

Well, that was unexpected! but quite satisfying none the least

Beyond creepy. The line

"daddy's little girl"

just seems so... ugh now :/

She is so wet and recklless

Well this is awkward. It's a pretty song, really calming and everything but...

:mellow:

Wet and reckless

Daddy's little girl

Old enough to bleed....

This song is just fucked up. But I love it! Especially the piano

It could be about how Lindsay Lohan grew up from a cute little girl to a....well, you know what she's like now

Hopefully I can resist other songs from Tre once they start appearing. Thankfully I forgot how X-Kid goes, and since I already knew this song, It's not really a big deal

Wet and reckless

Daddy's little girl

Old enough to bleed....

This song is just fucked up. But I love it!

It could be about how Lindsay Lohan grew up from a cute little girl to a....well, you know what she's like now

Hopefully I can resist other songs from Tre once they start appearing. Thankfully I forgot how X-Kid goes, and since I already knew this song, It's not really a big deal

If Billie had a daughter this would be ten times more awkward, so I'm counting my blessings :lol:

I just wanted to know if it's a full band song so i played myself a few seconds and accidentally played the solo section :lol: but nice to know it's just billie and guitar (AND SOLO!) but not listening, just those 4 seconds were good enough to wait :dance:

Wet and reckless

Daddy's little girl

Old enough to bleed....

This song is just fucked up. But I love it! Especially the piano

I think you're spot on there, that's pretty much how Billie described the meaning.

What I love about this now is that in my UNO! DOS! TRE! playlist, I only have the studio versions of The Forgotten and Drama Queen, so it ends with Amy, Drama Queen and then The Forgotten :)

Gotta love vinyl! :D

Whoa, didn't expect that at all. Really awesome! Not going to listen to it yet though! Even though it's not on the album I want to wait. I haven't heard any songs from ¡Dos! and I should be able to wait one more day..

Archived