Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

All my local stores are late getting the Dos LP in, this never happens.

I hope they aren't waiting for corrected re-pressings. :o

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my local stores are late getting the Dos LP in, this never happens.

I hope they aren't waiting for corrected re-pressings. :o

The store I went to yesterday said none of their locations got it in...I'm starting to worry that we're not going to see the original pressing in stores :sorry:

I'm not feeling this one. I was initially creeped out by it, because of the context of the album (as other people pointed out), but it isn't much more than poor/vague phrasing. Instrumentally, I definitely hear the Beatles and some J Church in it. But yeah, it's not really saying anything new, poignant, or personal, so it falls flat for me. Stray Heart on the other hand is great. I hope it makes my ¡TRE! listening experience better, 'cause this switch definitely makes me enjoy ¡DOS! less.

It sounds like Half The World Away by Oasis and that song is just infinitely better, not a big fan of this one. Two stinkers on Tre so far. =/

Dude... that is crazy. I mean, I don't know if I'd be disappointed, but it seems pretty cool to have happened that way.

at long last, I've secured a DQ copy of Dos

got it from Sunrise Records in Toronto, they didn't recieve their shipment on the 13th, so that scared me a little... they phoned me today to say that it had arrived.

their "shipment" consisted of ONE copy... :ermm: thank god it was in good shape, as I usually have to flip through 2-3 copies of new vinyl to find one that hasn't had it's corners smashed.

Anyways, one of two things can happen from here. Preferably Reprise will correct their mistake and issue the "proper" version of Dos on vinyl (no doubt making DQ pressings sought after in the coming months), or they can just keep it as-is and stick Stray Heart on Tre or something like that, which is still by me, as I planned on getting the LP the whole time anyways.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Perhaps they could issue Stray Heart as a reasonably priced 7" so that we can at least get it on vinyl, slap the live version of 99 Revolutions or Let Yourself Go on their as a B-side or something... i don't know... :happy:

More than likely stray heart will be on ¡Trè!

Vinyls take alot more time to be made they're usually sent to be pressed a month before the cd's sent to be made...

Oh, man. I remember when Billie played this in Pittsburgh in 2009. It was the day after the Philly show where it was played during the soundcheck. Billie played this beautiful little number at the end of the concert, and for years I was hoping that it would be recorded in the studio. It's gorgeous.

I can't decide if I like it better with the other instruments included. The song stands really well on its own with the guitar, but I suppose the other instruments add a nice touch. The piano solo really adds to it.

Overall, I'm very impressed (and overjoyed) that this song is finally going to receive the attention it deserves.

Ok, putting aside the fact that I hope Stray Heart and Drama Queen are on the Dos and Tre vinyls respectively as they should i must say its resulting imposisble for me no to listen to this song but im still resisting aah this is so damn difficult

drama queen got kicked from 21stCB last minute, drama queen got kicked from dos last minute....

drama queen got to hope the best for tre i guess....

Archived