Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

Sucks that they messed up the vinyl pressing, though. =/

well, it's something for the collectors (like me)^^

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean Stray Heart is missing from the Dos vinyl? Because THAT'S fucked up, what with it being the lead single and all :lol:

I'm not going to listen to this. I've ruined Uno and Dos in advance too much, and seeing as Tre stands the greatest chance of being my favorite album, I'm holding off. Even though I've heard Drama Queen live before and know it by heart, I don't want to hear the changes until the album comes out.

I was thinking the same thing, was Drama Queen in its own position on the album or was it replaced by Stray Heart for whatever reason on the album? Kind of shines a light on why Stray Heart was possibly pulled off of iTunes and Amazon and whatnot :lol:

I'd call up Warner and get them to send you a newer pressing of DOS!, so then you have two different pressings of it!

I have to go but can someone send me that link to the song when it gets uploaded before GDC pees their pants over it and removes this post? Cheers!

I have to go but can someone send me that link to the song when it gets uploaded before GDC pees their pants over it and removes this post? Cheers!

Please don't ask for download links on GDC

"she's old enough to bleed now..."

:o

Bit of an odd lyric, to say the least.

Jesus, haahah. Thanks, now this song seems slightly creepy.

"she's old enough to bleed now..."

:o

Bit of an odd lyric, to say the least.

What the fuck Billie? :mellow:

Oh my god :lol:

Oh no they added a drum and a really weird piano no that's not right D: D: I need at least one song that's still the same as the live versions I fell in love with okay :( What's wrong with making rough, simple songs filled with feeling. Hope that on the CD it's not as polished as all the other songs that were awesome live and lacked something on the studio album.

seriously though what the fuck is that piano doing in there. The electric guitar I can understand I guess even though I still WAY prefer the live version.

BUT besides all the shenanigans they keep pulling in all the studio versions I still like it.

Archived