Drama Queen leak (Vinyl false pressing)

Breakdown_EE

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean Stray Heart is missing from the Dos vinyl? Because THAT'S fucked up, what with it being the lead single and all :lol:

I'm not going to listen to this. I've ruined Uno and Dos in advance too much, and seeing as Tre stands the greatest chance of being my favorite album, I'm holding off. Even though I've heard Drama Queen live before and know it by heart, I don't want to hear the changes until the album comes out.

Does that mean Stray Heart is missing from the Dos vinyl? Because THAT'S fucked up, what with it being the lead single and all :lol:

I'm not going to listen to this. I've ruined Uno and Dos in advance too much, and seeing as Tre stands the greatest chance of being my favorite album, I'm holding off. Even though I've heard Drama Queen live before and know it by heart, I don't want to hear the changes until the album comes out.

:lol:

Drama Queen is great. I love it.

I love it! It's so beautiful! :wub: Sucks that they messed up the vinyl pressing, though. =/

Oh my god I wasn't that crazy about the live version but this is fucking beautiful.

I hope Tré doesn't have too much ballads 2 or 3 maximum. It's not that I dislike them but a ballad is usually less varied than the others songs

This is awesome. I like how light-hearted it is, as well as being touching. The way the song develops from a hum-along acoustic to bouncy drums and then into a guitar solo is pretty awesome. It really is a combination of Amy and the Forgotten, though it's far more light-hearted than either. From the songs I've heard so far, I think TRE! will be absolutely mind-blowing.

Edit: I also think Walk Away is a ballad, though I'm not entirely sure.

Love it! The middle sections reminds me of In My Life by The Beatles.

"There goes my drama queen, I think she's going psycho" love it haha

One Moment... Why the Fuck did I hear it?! I wanted to listen nothing from iTRÈ! until it comes out fuck xD

UPDATE!! I am recording a better quality version at the time not with my camera but with my guitare to usb cable (i tried it and it has STUDIO QUALITY!!!) :)

Wow... What an absolutely fantastic song.

I don't quite understand though, there are different pressings of Dos?

UPDATE!! I am recording a better quality version at the time not with my camera but with my guitare to usb cable (i tiried it and it has STUDIO QUALITY!!!) so in ~30 minues there will be a HQ version of it online :)

I love you .. :)

UPDATE!! I am recording a better quality version at the time not with my camera but with my guitare to usb cable (i tiried it and it has STUDIO QUALITY!!!) so in ~30 minues there will be a HQ version of it online :)

I think I love you x)

Yes, but I presume, likewise, that the Tre vinyls are going to have Stray Heart on them in place of Drama Queen, as well :lol: Just a little switcheroo.

Archived