Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

The Cocktail club

• Please log in to reply
2053 replies to this topic

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 760 rep

So, vanilla Smirnoff, Pinnacle cake mix, and RumChata is a wonderful combination. Sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice on top and you've got a perfect alcoholic fall beverage.

Yum I've never actually tried the cake mix flavour! Their cookie dough flavour is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted or smelled though.. I couldn't finish the bottle so we used it to clean our pipe :lol:

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,904 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,897 rep

Yum I've never actually tried the cake mix flavour! Their cookie dough flavour is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted or smelled though.. I couldn't finish the bottle so we used it to clean our pipe :lol:

The cake mix is actually pretty good, even on its own. It really warms your throat going down, though :lol: 

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,841 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 760 rep

The cake mix is actually pretty good, even on its own. It really warms your throat going down, though :lol:

The whipped cream flavour is amazing with orange pop! tastes like a creamsicle yummm

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,904 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,897 rep

The whipped cream flavour is amazing with orange pop! tastes like a creamsicle yummm

I feel like I've had another flavour of this stuff before but now I can't think of what it was. I think it was chocolate chip cookie or something? I thought it tasted fine. I also had the cotton candy flavour and that one was good.

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,841 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 760 rep

I feel like I've had another flavour of this stuff before but now I can't think of what it was. I think it was chocolate chip cookie or something? I thought it tasted fine. I also had the cotton candy flavour and that one was good.

they have so many flavours I'm never going to try them all :(

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,904 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,897 rep

they have so many flavours I'm never going to try them all :(

>Save money in a jar for a few months

>Once you have enough go on a booze cruise

>Buy ALL the pinnacle flavours!

Though by then there might be like 100 of them and I wouldn't recommend trying them all in one night. :P

• Hayley likes this

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,505 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,764 rep
I have a leg of raspberry long island. Wood has a leg of jack and coke. This will end well.
  • Sausage Gravy and Lady Nightlife like this

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,904 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,897 rep

I have a leg of raspberry long island. Wood has a leg of jack and coke. This will end well.

What's a leg? (besides the body part, hurr durr)

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• 6,505 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,764 rep

What's a leg? (besides the body part, hurr durr)

A plastic body part that contains 60+ ounces of liquor. A Sandusky specialty. Will post pics later.

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,904 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,897 rep

A plastic body part that contains 60+ ounces of liquor. A Sandusky specialty. Will post pics later.

Jesus Christ,

Here we just have huge glass cups shaped like boobs.

• wood likes this

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,477 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,405 rep
So wasted right now but I won a game of peer pong with my former RA

I just want to make out with ppl roght now

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 13,855 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,866 rep
I got sp ridiculously drunk on Saturday. We were out with a former co-worker and his girlfriend. Went to a bar where we stayed for 5 (!) hours and to a club afterwards. :lol: I think I had one Caipirinha, one Pina Colada, one Vodka+Sprite and two Batida de Coco+cherry juice... Oh and about 5 shots. No idea how I survived that. But I spent Sunday completely in bed except for like two hours when I got up to eat something. :lol:

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Hash Slinging Slasher

• 6,505 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,764 rep

I got sp ridiculously drunk on Saturday. We were out with a former co-worker and his girlfriend. Went to a bar where we stayed for 5 (!) hours and to a club afterwards. :lol: I think I had one Caipirinha, one Pina Colada, one Vodka+Sprite and two Batida de Coco+cherry juice... Oh and about 5 shots. No idea how I survived that. But I spent Sunday completely in bed except for like two hours when I got up to eat something. :lol:

Me too!!! Oh my gosh, for basically all of Sunday I couldn't move. I'm pretty sure I woke up at noon still drunk, and muttered repeatedly that I was going to die until Brandon brought me water and Taco Bell. I left it sitting next to me and passed out until 5 p.m. So my sleep schedule is basically fucked this entire week. Whoops. I don't think it was the amount of alcohol, I was moreso just nauseous from all the sugar I consumed with it.  :lol:

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 13,855 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,866 rep

Me too!!! Oh my gosh, for basically all of Sunday I couldn't move. I'm pretty sure I woke up at noon still drunk, and muttered repeatedly that I was going to die until Brandon brought me water and Taco Bell. I left it sitting next to me and passed out until 5 p.m. So my sleep schedule is basically fucked this entire week. Whoops. I don't think it was the amount of alcohol, I was moreso just nauseous from all the sugar I consumed with it.  :lol:

Yeah, all the sugar that comes with it always really fucks me up too.
Christian and I slept till 1pm, got up to eat something, slept again till 5pm, drove over to his place, ate something and basically passed out on the couch. :lol: I didn't even have a headache or anything, I was just incredibly tired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users