Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Cocktail club

• Please log in to reply
1842 replies to this topic

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,340 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,036 rep

Ugh, Jäger is so disgusting. :P

Haha I love it... whenever I go out and drink, I allow myself as much junk food as I want. :D I normally eat crisps and chocolate all evening and often also end up in some fast food place on the way home from a bar/club. :D

that & lager are the best!  :o i tend to order my jagerbombs in bulk, then pour all the jager in one glass and add half the energy drink, to saved the rest for the next morning. many a night have i walked home with pockets full on Monster :lol:

ugh yes, we're more than likely getting a KFC or something on the drive to the hotel, so it'll be full up of yummy deliciousness, to later vomit :wub: but i like that theory, i've been pretty strict on myself lately so it'll be good to have an excuse to pig out :P

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 13,784 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,826 rep

that & lager are the best!  :o i tend to order my jagerbombs in bulk, then pour all the jager in one glass and add half the energy drink, to saved the rest for the next morning. many a night have i walked home with pockets full on Monster :lol:

ugh yes, we're more than likely getting a KFC or something on the drive to the hotel, so it'll be full up of yummy deliciousness, to later vomit :wub: but i like that theory, i've been pretty strict on myself lately so it'll be good to have an excuse to pig out :P

Haha you drink like a guy. :P

It probably doesn't make much sense, but I always think that the alcohol alone has so many calories that it doesn't make a big difference to also eat unhealthy food for one night. Plus, it avoids a hangover, so I think it's legitmate. :P

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,340 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,036 rep

Haha you drink like a guy. :P

It probably doesn't make much sense, but I always think that the alcohol alone has so many calories that it doesn't make a big difference to also eat unhealthy food for one night. Plus, it avoids a hangover, so I think it's legitmate. :P

oh god yes i do :lol: Josh won't drink anything but vodka coke, so when we order, the bartender tends to give us each the wrong drinks. further solidifying our places in this relationship.

that is a really good way to think of it tbf, everyone needs a night off once in a while so may as well make the most of it. and anythnig to avoid those 2 days of hell (my hangovers last 2 days it's awful) is totally worth it :D

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
  • No, this is Patrick

• 30,644 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,611 rep
Yeah what I do is drink a lot of water when I get home, and eat salty foods. It seems to work most of the time :happy:

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • British Idiot.

• 15,667 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 3,110 rep
It's weird some times I never get hungry when I drink, sometimes I get the munchies. But even drunk, I can't bring myself to eat a kebab.

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • Panty Purée

• 15,710 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,764 rep

It's weird some times I never get hungry when I drink, sometimes I get the munchies. But even drunk, I can't bring myself to eat a kebab.

I smoke like a chimney on cocaine
  • Hayley and Floyd Pinkerton like this

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • fighter of the nightman

• 15,609 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,695 rep

so what are peoples best tips to avoid a hangover? it's Josh's birthday soon so i'm allowed myself to drink, but i really don't want to deal with the hangover, so any help would be great! :P

in addition to everything other people said - buy a lucozade sport, drink half before bed (after your pint of water), then half when you get up. then have a berocca and a cup of coffee.

• Stacie Anne likes this

Juliette

Juliette
  • Wanderlust

• 9,082 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2007
  • 1,102 rep

And don't mix drinks.

My New Years resolution was not to have a hangover this year and I've managed it so far while still having nights out, just lots of water & stick to one kind of drink. I honestly find eating gross food makes me feel worse the next day but each to their own, I usually have a banana if I get hungry.

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • kitten mittons

• 21,226 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,115 rep

best hangover cure is a huge greasy breakfast when you wake up. makes me feel better every time tbh

i wasn't planning on drinking tonight since i have to work in the morning but after the amazingly fucked up day i've had i think i have no choice but to finish my bottle of vodka. even if it is some ridiculously sweet cinnamon sugar flavored bullshit, i'll power through it somehow :P

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • British Idiot.

• 15,667 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 3,110 rep
The last thing I always want after a night out is a fry up :lol:

Maddy.

Maddy.
  • i am groot

• 26,708 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 7,234 rep
Yeah don't mix shit man that always goes wrong

And I always forget. Had like an entire bottle of wine last night and felt absolutely dandy and then we did beer pong at like two in the morning and I had like 1/4th of a glass of beer and I was passionately embracing the bog for about an hour afterwards. Sharing it with a girl one of my housemates had dragged along. Dead romantic.

Juliette

Juliette
  • Wanderlust

• 9,082 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2007
  • 1,102 rep

OH electrolyte powder as well. The only time I've ever blacked out from drinking, was violently throwing up & generally a mess, drank a litre of that stuff and felt 100% fine the next day. Miracle hangover cure.

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,283 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,099 rep
Heard on the radio tonight that some magazine has voted Chicago the best drinking city in the country. I'm so proud. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users