Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

The Cocktail club

• Please log in to reply
1760 replies to this topic

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,665 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Mountain Pina. 

1 shot of coconut rum

1 shot of pineapple rum

1 can of Dew

Another brilliant DIY job of mine.

Doesn't the acidic Dew overpower the alcohol and make is super sugary/sweet tasting? (I'm an avid Dew drinker, and I just don't see how it would all mesh together and still taste good!)

Also this is mildly gross but does alcohol give anybody else the shits? No matter what amount I drink I ALWAYS have an upset stomach the next day and some diarrhea. 

Occasionally... But all I drink is sugary girly drinks, mostly, so I can see how that would give men upset stomach and bathroom issues on its own... adding alcohol probably doesn't help, either.

On the occasions I get really drunk I'm usually fine mobility wise, other than losing my balance, until I get to stairs. Then I just kind of fall over at the bottom and laugh my arse off for ages. I don't know what it is but stairs are the funniest thing in the world to me when drunk.

This sounds so entertaining. Come to Ohio and drink with me!

anyone else wake up ridiculously early after a night of drinking? i got mashed last night, went to bed at 3am and was awake again by five. fecking nightmare.

My friends always do, but I can sleep for days at a time if I'm not disturbed, I swear. I think the short slumber has to do with the body's inability to enter a deep sleep state while drunk, or something to that effect. So your body is essentially tricked into thinking it's more rested than it actually is after drinking.

• Not Anyone. likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Psychological Terrorist

• 12,422 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,717 rep

This sounds so entertaining. Come to Ohio and drink with me!

Come to London and drink with me. You can watch me fail to climb The Shard.

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• 5,665 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Come to London and drink with me. You can watch me fail to climb The Shard.

Ashamed to admit I had to Google that to figure out what it is...  :blush:

LET'S DO IIIT!

• Not Anyone. likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,422 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,717 rep

Ashamed to admit I had to Google that to figure out what it is...  :blush:

LET'S DO IIIT!

Isn't it your job to Google stuff? :P

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• 5,665 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Isn't it your job to Google stuff? :P

:angry:

Eh, kind of.  :(

• Not Anyone. likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,422 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,717 rep

:angry:

Eh, kind of.  :(

But yes, plan! The Shard's insanely expensive though, maybe you can have a tour of Wetherspoons instead :lol:

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,793 rep

Ugh, I've never had a real hangover, but Saturday was just awful. Had some cocktails (five) with a friend of mine. We mixed them on our own and whenever they tasted too much like alcohol, we would just add some sugar. Probably not the best idea. I already felt a bit nauseous during the night and it just didn't go away. I had an upset stomach for the whole day on Saturday, I could barely eat anyting. I think I'll stay away from homemade cocktails for now. :P

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• 5,665 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Margarita bar at the wedding this weekend. Time for this couple to "pay it forward," after all the booze I bought for my wedding. I plan on getting properly wedding wasted. :toocool:

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 21,911 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 5,911 rep

Red wine and chocolate = migraine this morning.  But it sure was tasty last night.

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Beware of the depths

• 4,684 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,446 rep

18th birthday party + 1/2 bottle of jaegermister = I remember shit all past 9pm and I pretty much had to "leave" my own party and went to bed.... not a good idea

• johndorkian likes this

Kaddi.

Kaddi.

• 13,715 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,793 rep
I bought a really nice bottle of mead the other day and I can't wait to try it. :happy:

wood

wood
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 496 rep

Banana Split

1 shot creme de banana

1 shot creme de cocoa

1 ounce vodka

Have at it, homies. Shit smells like one of those banana creme pastries you can buy at a gas station. Pretty bomb.

My friends always do, but I can sleep for days at a time if I'm not disturbed, I swear. I think the short slumber has to do with the body's inability to enter a deep sleep state while drunk, or something to that effect. So your body is essentially tricked into thinking it's more rested than it actually is after drinking.

The preworkouts keep ya from sleepin' in. In fact, it's like you haven't even slept at all.

I remember one night when we were in BG, I was so damn freezing and  pumped full of caffeine/beta alanine. Not a chance I actually "slept." Wake up every five minutes to shivering and my legs being tense as all-fuck. 

Kaddi.

Kaddi.

• 13,715 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,793 rep
Alright that's it. No more alcohol for me except the occasional glass of wine or beer. No more gettin ridiculously drunk. I thought last weekend was a one time thing, but I feel pretty much exactly as bad again today after having been drunk last night. I'm too old for this shit, my 'party hard phase' is over. :P

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,696 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,415 rep

Too old at 23? How about no. 

Polished off a whole bottle of JD with a friend last Monday in about an hour, then carried on drinking when we were out and was essentially hangover free the next day. Practice makes perfect. 

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • British Idiot.

• 15,402 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 2,835 rep

I definitely feel to old for nightclubs. I've never liked them, but a couple or three years ago I would go and usually end up enjoying them (mainly due to drunkenness). We went a couple of times during the final year of uni and hated them. Even after a few drinks. I've not been to a nightclub in over a year and would be happy if I never set foot in one again.

Advertising

Kaddi.

Kaddi.

• 13,715 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,793 rep

Too old at 23? How about no. 

Polished off a whole bottle of JD with a friend last Monday in about an hour, then carried on drinking when we were out and was essentially hangover free the next day. Practice makes perfect. 

I never got a hangover until a few weeks ago. Dunno, whether it is because I don't drink as regularly anymore as I used to or if there are other reasons. Not sure if it's even a real hangover... I just have a pretty upset stomach for a day and feel a bit knackered. No headache though, so that's good.

I definitely feel to old for nightclubs. I've never liked them, but a couple or three years ago I would go and usually end up enjoying them (mainly due to drunkenness). We went a couple of times during the final year of uni and hated them. Even after a few drinks. I've not been to a nightclub in over a year and would be happy if I never set foot in one again.

I kinda get this. I used to love nightclubs, I went there at least once a week in my first semester (about a year ago), but I just didn't enjoy them much lately. Spending an evening in a bar has been so much more fun during the past months. But I always get a strong urge to go dancing when I reach a certain level of drunkness, so I often end up in a nightclub anyway.

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• 5,665 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Banana Split

1 shot creme de banana

1 shot creme de cocoa

1 ounce vodka

Have at it, homies. Shit smells like one of those banana creme pastries you can buy at a gas station. Pretty bomb.

The preworkouts keep ya from sleepin' in. In fact, it's like you haven't even slept at all.

I remember one night when we were in BG, I was so damn freezing and  pumped full of caffeine/beta alanine. Not a chance I actually "slept." Wake up every five minutes to shivering and my legs being tense as all-fuck. 

... banana, banana! (I had to.)

But yeah, was that the night that we all slept on the floor next to the heater, yet for some reason never thought to turn ON the heater? Drunken logic. :rolleyes:

I don't know if it's a "too old" feeling about nightclubs in my case, but sometimes I think it just depends on the location. I love drunken dancing, and I have no problem going to places in my hometown or in other non-college cities and dancing the night away. However, I do feel a little out of place now going to the stereotypical "freshman nightclubs" in my college town, mainly because I'm uncomfortable seeing half-naked 18-year-olds letting it all hang out all over each other... Granted, I still look like I'm in college, but it's just a mental barrier I have now toward the whole situation. It's just not as fun as it used to be.

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 17,861 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,268 rep

Soon time for a booze run, as all my shit is running out quickly.

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

• No, this is Patrick

• 30,589 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,571 rep

hihi i've lost all my tolerance. three beers and i'm tipsy what is this :P

• johndorkian likes this

• No, this is Patrick

• 30,589 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,571 rep
Did i say i was tipsy yestersay? Wow im gone now haha not funny tomorrow pfff....
Hi gdc!!!!!

wood

wood
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Joined Mar 04, 2014
  • 496 rep

Tonight's menu to include:

Everclear (190-proof, man-killing gas)

Tequila

40s

CUZ I GOT PROBLEMS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users