Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

The Cocktail club

• Please log in to reply
1760 replies to this topic

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw
  • I'm a fake doctor. Don't trust me.

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep

Welcome to the drinking thread, were we will be talking about stuff like:

• What do we drink to get drunk?
  • Is fine beer a waste of money?
  • Is Bacardi Razz and that brown fruit champagne soda thing the best thing ever, or what?
  • Stupid things you said that one time.
  • Stupid person you did that one time.

You get the gist. Alcohol and alcohol related discussion, and hopefully, some stuck up 14 year old activist in the sobriety club won't show his/hers face in here.

Make the liver cry, and talk about shit, share stories and how to make stuff.

First I'll do a recipe:
05l glass with 1/5th 60% vodka and 4/5th coke. Drink with a straw.

Share your thoughts. :)
And Kudos to Dr_Sadness_88 for the idea for the thread!

• AlissaGoesRAWR likes this

Maddy.

Maddy.
  • northern sailor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,383 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 6,865 rep
I once took a pure vodka shot thinking it was the best idea I had ever had. It wasn't.
  • bat-chen likes this

angry_robot

angry_robot
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2011
  • 1,757 rep
Vodka+grenadine+tabasco sauce (in a shot) - that is the best way to start crazy drunk night (trust me, I'm Russin :lol:)
  • Rumpelstiltskin and iRun like this

Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2010
  • 87 rep
hmm...my favorite drink is vodka and lemonade. so delicious, and easy to get drunk off. ( at least for me anyways)

Lindsay

Lindsay
  • Tittysprinkles

• 5,837 posts
  • Joined Mar 08, 2010
  • 3,878 rep
God dammit Ola, now this gives my drunk self more of a reason to come on here and embarrass myself. :lol:

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep

Vodka+grenadine+tabasco sauce (in a shot) - that is the best way to start crazy drunk night (trust me, I'm Russin http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...)

pure vodka is best in a shot, trust me, I'm Norwegian. Why would a shot with less alcohol be worse than one with pure? ._.

ThisIsNotNora

ThisIsNotNora
  • The Lobby Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts
  • Joined Jul 24, 2010
  • 2,708 rep
I get drunk way too easily. But I can handle a lot without getting sick or anything n.n

angry_robot

angry_robot
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2011
  • 1,757 rep

pure vodka is best in a shot, trust me, I'm Norwegian. Why would a shot with less alcohol be worse than one with pure? ._.

Welp, it gives you nice burning feeling in your mouth afterwards. And speaking of alcohol, some of my friends buy 5 liter bottle of pure alcohol and put some water in it (cause y'know it's cheaper than vodka) and then drink. They call it "honey"

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• 16,880 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,054 rep

Vodka+grenadine+tabasco sauce (in a shot) - that is the best way to start crazy drunk night (trust me, I'm Russin http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...)

The Russian were born with Vodka in their hand :lol: I have Russian friends and the amount of the shots of Vodka they drink to get drunk are ridiculous :lol:

angry_robot

angry_robot
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2011
  • 1,757 rep

The Russian were born with Vodka in their hand http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... I have Russian friends and the amount of the shots of Vodka they drink to get drunk are ridiculous http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Oh the stereotypes :lol: I myself prefer a beer and every time I drink with someone from another country they are like: "WHAT?! No way, you're Russian! You have to drink vodka!"

BornToLose

BornToLose
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2012
  • 106 rep
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

(not mixed of course)

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep

Welp, it gives you nice burning feeling in your mouth afterwards. And speaking of alcohol, some of my friends buy 5 liter bottle of pure alcohol and put some water in it (cause y'know it's cheaper than vodka) and then drink. They call it "honey"

when we make it we distill it through a loaf. Sometimes it's ALMOST clear. :P

Ashley!

Ashley!
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2011
  • 1,093 rep
Ah alcohol. I'm legally not old enough to drink it yet (almost though, my birthday is the 15th!) so whenever we go out I just steal Luke's drinks when no ones looking. :shifty:
As for my favorite drink I'd have to say its apple pucker. That shit is amazing.

DecanoLP

DecanoLP
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,185 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 682 rep
Badass thread. Worst idea I've ever heard after already being really drunk:

Mixing vodka with rum :lol: You don't wanna know what happened after 3 or 4 shots =D

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,460 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,889 rep

You get the gist. Alcohol and alcohol related discussion, and hopefully, some stuck up 14 year old activist in the sobriety club won't show his/hers face in here.

I'm a twenty year in the sobriety club!! whoohooo :D
I don't need to drink to have loads of fun so yeah, I don't.

Advertising

Holly

Holly
  • I Still Believe.

• 4,600 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2005
  • 480 rep
I used to predominantly drink vodka mixed with wine, I'm getting a bit old and tend to mainly drink vodka lemonade now :lol:
Standard night out is 40/45cl of vodka as predrinks, whatever shitty mix I end up drinking when playing drinking games and then heading out the Newcastle first for some bombs, gotta go petrol bomb, dirty bomb then glitter bomb (absinthe and goldshlager) a round of jagerbombs then drink vodka & red bull trebles for the night. Three trebles for £3.99. I love Newcastle.

I love tequila slammers, straight tequila would make me vomit straight away if it wasn't for the salt and lemon making everything okay. Sambuca shots are wonderful, you've got to have them flaming though. Vodka is pretty much the only thing I can't shot, when i was younger I used to be fine, I think it's cause I drink it all the time now my brain knows that taste too well.

I pretty much only drink spirits, but if I'm going for casual drinks in the pub or something I'd have a Rose wine or a Desperados beer with a slice of lime.

Homero

Homero
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2010
  • 252 rep

One time I got drunk with Tequila, and it sucked, I fell asleep (after I threw up). I didn't have a hangover though.

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep
I'm just gonna leave this here.

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • what is edd may never die

• 15,302 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,328 rep
at parties i drink vodka + coke, vodka + redbull, and vodka + ribena until suitably tipsy (or whenever i can start talking to people i don't know). after that i move on to straight vodka out of the bottle. occasionally jagermeister.

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep

I'm getting a bit old and tend to mainly drink vodka lemonade now http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

You're 19.... x)

LetItBeHappy

LetItBeHappy
  • Even in death may you be triumphant!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,374 posts
  • Joined Dec 03, 2008
  • 155 rep
Pisco + Coke = GAH :wub: Yup, I think that's my favorite :lol: My worst expierence was when I didn't use to drink, and I had an Irish coffee, followed by Rum + Coke, and some Caipirinha... First and only time I had a hungover the next day :lol:

ThisIsNotNora

ThisIsNotNora
  • The Lobby Girl

• 4,512 posts
  • Joined Jul 24, 2010
  • 2,708 rep
Jägermeister. :ninja:

Holly

Holly
  • I Still Believe.

• 4,600 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2005
  • 480 rep
And if we're going for stupid stuff we did that one time, the other night I went on my first staff night out. We started at 7pm, I'm used to going out around midnight, but cause we met up without predrinking first we just drank everything we could to get drunk and stop it being awkward with the old guys who were also there. I don't remember leaving that pub, but apparently we then went to some bars and I had passed out in the toilets of two of them by midnight. A guy I really like had to hold my hair back outside McDonalds whilst I was sick in the street, he then took me home in a taxi, at midnight, the time we usually go out. My housemates told me that when I got home I went straight into the toilet, they hadn't seen the state I was in so assumed I was fine, however when they were going to bed two hours later they realised I was still locked in there. When I didn't reply to them or pick up my phone they had to break into the bathroom only to find me passed out on the floor in a load of sick, completely unresponsive. They tried opening my eyes but they just rolled back into my head and I couldn't speak, they tried to pick me up to carry me to bed but cause I was a dead weight they couldn't move me (despite being three lads) so being the good housemates they are, they just left me there. At about half four my other housemate got in from work. She said she found me there and came and spoke to me, I was able to nod and shake my head and I was shivering loads so she took my shoes off me and put her blanket around me, then went to bed. I woke up the next morning naked in my own bed, must have somehow got myself there. I have no idea what the fuck happened after leaving that pub. I think I must've been spiked cause I have drunk some serious amounts in the past but never got that bad. I have to phone ambulances at the night club I work at for people in far less of a state.
The day after this happened was Halloween, so I had to force myself to stop being sick and get drinking again. :lol:

You're 19.... x)

Haha I know, I was kidding :P

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time
  • I'm at the bottom of your list of things to do.

• 4,522 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,873 rep
I have a tendency to drink mainly flavoured cider in the pub. Like strawberry and lime and Bulmer's red berry and lime. Once I went for a vodka and coke and their vodka was out so the lazy bartender suggested I try vanilla vodka with the coke. Damn that was nice.

Mintka is surprisingly good tasting. It's extra-strong mints dissolved in vodka.

whatsmyname_jimmy

whatsmyname_jimmy
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • Joined Dec 30, 2005
  • 85 rep
Jack Daniels, Desperado's = nectar of the gods.

Anja

Anja
  • We are what we believe!

• 13,376 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2007
  • 1,389 rep
Smelling at a schnaps bottle maybe? I don't drink but I assume if you gave me a bottle of beer, I'd be wasted within a second :lol:

Occam's Chainsaw

Occam's Chainsaw

• 15,506 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,636 rep
Never been a Jack Daniels fan, I like Jim Beam though.

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• 16,880 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,054 rep

Oh the stereotypes http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... I myself prefer a beer and every time I drink with someone from another country they are like: "WHAT?! No way, you're Russian! You have to drink vodka!"

It's maybe stereotypes but it's not really a false one. My friend told me that many of the Russian families put a bottle of Vodka on the table when they having dinner and they drink at young age and that's also why they are used to the awful taste and they not get drunk easily like other people. I remember she saw me getting dizzy after Vodka and Orange Juice and she laugh at me :lol:

Rianne

Rianne
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined May 09, 2010
  • 524 rep
Cambodia is cheap when it comes to drinking. I got a vodka-redbull bucket for 7 bucks, that included a free tshirt of the bar. I figured it wouldn't be that strong, but they literally threw in half a bottle of vodka. And a little bit of redbull...
It didn't help that I drank the whole thing in the same time my friend drank 1 beer.
Needless to say I spent the rest of the night vomiting, and I don't remember most of that night. But hey - I got a free tshirt!

whatsmyname_jimmy

whatsmyname_jimmy
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • Joined Dec 30, 2005
  • 85 rep
Oh, if there is a drink i could warn anyone from, it's Buckfast.. it's like cheap wine, with the consitency of gravy BLEUGH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users