Stray Heart music video

LittleBoyNamedTrain

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this! Loved seeing the humor put back into one of their videos. I think it worked fine that they weren't in the video - plenty of bands make music videos without the actual band in it, it isn't a big deal.

Somebody knows the name of the blonde girl?? :wub:

Leven Rambin. :)

Everyone most've atleast watched it twice. 1st time what's goin on? 2nd time oh! now i gett it.

Yeah, and the fact we're willing to watch it a second time is probably an indicator of how much better it is than Oh Love or Kill the DJ (which I've felt no urge to watch since their debuts). :)

Video just went back up on the official Youtube channel:

The brief take-down leads me to believe that someone on Warner's team jumped the gun yesterday. :)

B-sides perhaps?

Yeah, I think it's a fake. Or something that hasn't been released yet.

They could be friends with that band, and make an indirect advertisement for their new album ? (if it's an album that hasn't been released yet)

http://thescrap.band...bum/brainless-2

Also has a link to the band's facebook. Wonder if Green Day likes this band or if it was just random. I don't think it was, as their vinyl was mixed in with all of Green Day's. That's a big deal.

Ohh cool!

They have a song called Minority, and they're Spanish :lol:

I am really interested to know why it was mixed with the other vinyls.

I really enjoyed this video. It's clever, and it made me genuinely laugh, which hasn't happened to me with any of their recent videos (not that it's a bad thing, but it is nice to have a departure from the serious every now and again). I really dig this track as well.

I'm taking back all the negative thoughts about the video, cuz now I see it's totally awesome!

Perfect how at the end of the video when guy comes back to his first girl, the one he gave vinyls to, that long 'but I juuuuuuuust' fits with him waiting and hoping for the best and then girl throw the vinlys back at him and slam the door while song goes 'just can't have you'. :)

This was so much better than the other two music videos. And I liked Kill the DJ. New director, I like you.

I want to know what the girl who slapped him said. Can anybody read lips?

I watched Stray Heart yesterday and thought it was alright. Kind of weird, but interesting.

But then I watched it again today a few times, and it's really good!!! I love how they made the concept so literal, and the video is both funny and clever. It's actually kind of sad by the end. I love the message and it was really well done! And even though Green Day couldn't actually be in the video, I'm glad they snuck in some GD vinyl. Sneaky sneaky ;)

I really love the video though. And the song too :wub:

Just watched it now and loved it from the first time :wub: It kinda makes me really sad not seeing the boys there, though. But it's like the short movie of this wonderful song, and it's so comical! :lol::happy: They did a great job, I really really like it. The only thing I'm not agree with is the girl throwing off the Green Day vinyls. You just DON'T DO THAT, BITCH! :mad:

I think it was really weird. I didn't particularly care for it.

Just watched it now and loved it from the first time :wub: It kinda makes me really sad not seeing the boys there, though. But it's like the short movie of this wonderful song, and it's so comical! :lol::happy: They did a great job, I really really like it. The only thing I'm not agree with is the girl throwing off the Green Day vinyls. You just DON'T DO THAT, BITCH! :mad:

Hahaha I was thinking..I would have dumped him but kept the vinyls... ;)

The record store clerk looks just like Anya from Project Runway (season 9 winner).

10193006-large.jpg

That's the first thing I thought of too!

That was awesome, and I think I'd enjoy it more if I knew Green Day were a part of it in any way... Did they write/conceptualize any of it? That would be cool.

Didn't get to watch it until now. I love it :D

I was getting a little bored with all the studio music videos

The only thing I'm not agree with is the girl throwing off the Green Day vinyls. You just DON'T DO THAT, BITCH! :mad:

That's exactly what I thought! :lol:

Fun fact: Every music video by Green Day, in which the band themselves haven't participated directly, have had a reference to "Bullet in a Bible".

I really liked this video :happy: That guy... haha, look how weird he runs down the stairs!

But, I'm just wondering... how can you not notice that you have a large bloody hole in your chest...? :D

Fun fact: Every music video by Green Day, in which the band themselves haven't participated directly, have had a reference to "Bullet in a Bible".

Which are 2 in total. "Every" implies there is at least a handful of those :P

Which are 2 in total. "Every" implies there is at least a handful of those :P

Well, as I see it, two is tecnically enough for statistics.

Just cause it's not that many, it doesn't make it less coherent or true :shifty:

Archived