Stray Heart music video

LittleBoyNamedTrain

Are these fans walking at 3:09?

I don't know. I wasn't at that part of the shoot.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a relief after Sam Bayer's shit. Not my favourite but much better! At least the heart's funny. :P

Opinion about Sam Bayer in early 2012: "Yeah, he's so awesome! Do you remember Smells Like Teen Spirit or the JOS awesomeness?".

Opinion about Sam Bayer in late 2012: "Nah, he sucks. Real bad. Remember that Kill The DJ or Oh Love mess?".

:lol:

Its the second worst video of the trilogy! This and Kill The DJ are the 2 worst, i still retain that the Oh Love video is good, then the Nuclear Family and Stay the Night videos are equal second place!

:shok:

ok.

i think if they made green day follw the dude and talking to him, but more or less st.jimmy kinda way, they only exist in the main dudes mind, would have been good.

Its the second worst video of the trilogy! This and Kill The DJ are the 2 worst, i still retain that the Oh Love video is good, then the Nuclear Family and Stay the Night videos are equal second place!

:mellow:

i think if they made green day follw the dude and talking to him, but more or less st.jimmy kinda way, they only exist in the main dudes mind, would have been good.

Well yes but like well like Billie is like in like this thing called like well it's called rehab...

Opinion about Sam Bayer in early 2012: "Yeah, he's so awesome! Do you remember Smells Like Teen Spirit or the JOS awesomeness?".

Opinion about Sam Bayer in late 2012: "Nah, he sucks. Real bad. Remember that Kill The DJ or Oh Love mess?".

Yeah for real! What happened to him!? Like I remember he having clever ways to shoot videos and kinda think outside the box..but the last two videos he made were very "typical" for lack of a better word. Like I have seen lots of artists walk through a club and then perform on stage..granted I have never seen blood being thrown everywhere..but I was kinda surprised by his lack of creativity I guess :P

This director tried to do something different. I kinda like the fact that he took the "stray heart" thing literally xD

Kind of weird, kind of awesome. That dude needs to make up his mind!

Oh and the heart is awesome. The way his body looks and moves reminds me of Billie.

Yeah for real! What happened to him!? Like I remember he having clever ways to shoot videos and kinda think outside the box..but the last two videos he made were very "typical" for lack of a better word. Like I have seen lots of artists walk through a club and then perform on stage..granted I have never seen blood being thrown everywhere..but I was kinda surprised by his lack of creativity I guess :P

This director tried to do something different. I kinda like the fact that he took the "stray heart" thing literally xD

This video is freaking awesome. And it's also great that fans got to be in it. Now they must be like "OMG I'm actually in a Green Day music video!". And it's also cool that the guy bought Green Day vinyls. :lol:

Don't really understand the hate on Sam Bayer. The 'Oh Love (playboy version)' and 'Kill the DJ' videos were not that bad. I'm not that much of a fan of the song, but I really dig this video. You kind of have to feel sorry for the guy. He is sleeping around with women without meaning to.

I never thought Sam was a good director after seeing the nightmare crapfest movie...

And i cant credit sam to slts since the band had it re edited sams edit sucked ass...

I never thought Sam was a good director after seeing the nightmare crapfest movie...

And i cant credit sam to slts since the band had it re edited sams edit sucked ass...

Well, to be fair, no one can redo Nightmare On Elm Street and do it enough justice. That's a classic horror movie. And Sam didn't fight Kurt on the SLTS video. He actually liked the improvements Kurt made to it, especially the blurry up-close shots near the end.

I forgot about the song when I was watching, I just wanted to see where the video was going. Laughed at the heart smoking in the bed :lol: Great video, hope it does well :)

Well, to be fair, no one can redo Nightmare On Elm Street and do it enough justice. That's a classic horror movie. And Sam didn't fight Kurt on the SLTS video. He actually liked the improvements Kurt made to it, especially the blurry up-close shots near the end.

Noes could be re done properly if a valid director and screenwriter worked on it better than the original no but decent

i wonder if the guy with the heart head is the same actor as the the main guy... and i wonder why i wonder that

I don't mind the band not being in the video at all. Really enjoyed having a video that tells a story and basically explaines the song's meaning and ideas. And in general, the video is inventive. :happy:

Oh and the heart is awesome. The way his body looks and moves reminds me of Billie.

Oh my god, you're right. :lol:

i wonder if the guy with the heart head is the same actor as the the main guy... and i wonder why i wonder that

I wonder that too. :P

Although Green Day ain't in the video, but I like it so much :D

The main reason I like this video is that it MAKES SENSE & isn't empty!

It's sorta JOS ish though :P Wired & Awesome at the same time!

The weirdest and the most distrubing music video Green Day has ever made.

but I think that the guy in the video is kinda handsome :)

Plus I didn't like the video because Green Day wasn't in it

Archived