Next Single off ¡Dos! ?

Kuwanger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get an edited copy? Why the cuss words on the booklet edited???

I'm not sure why they are edited it's not a Clean version it's has explicit warning on the front and none of the songs are clean either. Kind weird my booklet of UNO dosen't have explicit text covered up.

Can you upload a pic of the back cover?

Back cover of DOS

http://tinypic.com/r/2ut192t/6

Think they'd be desperately silly not to release Amy, given the buzz it will inevitably get for it being about Amy Winehouse.

On one hand I think Lazy Bones has such personal lyrics to be released as single, but on the other, I would LOVE to have a video to that song. Anyways I think the next single will be from ¡Tré!, given the fact that Stray Heart's video has just been released, so when the time to release another single comes, it will be already time to promote ¡Tré! which is apparently the one that will sell the most, with all the Twilight buzz and stuff.

I'm not sure why they are edited it's not a Clean version it's has explicit warning on the front and none of the songs are clean either. Kind weird my booklet of UNO dosen't have explicit text covered up.

Back cover of DOS

http://tinypic.com/r/2ut192t/6

That kinda sucks if allthe booklets are edited but thanks for the pics!

Nightlife would work as a single. It'd appeal to the music scene of "now"

I wish that radio stations (referring to the top 40 stations) actually took requests..like real requests. I swear I listen to the same 7 songs over and over again. And anytime someone "requests" a songs it's from the line-up they have been overplaying for weeks....I honestly think "Lazy Bones" would be AMAZING on the radio..as well as Amy...If I could truly requests some songs..it would definitely be one of those ^__^

Archived