Nightlife has taken the title for the worst Green Day song ever.

Clayish

Watch Text Messaging Slut, Lady Cobra seems a little...exploratory. Roller skating in panties and messing around with a robot's 3 foot wang...seems kind of..odd.

Watch Text Messaging Slut, Lady Cobra seems a little...exploratory. Roller skating in panties and messing around with a robot's 3 foot wang...seems kind of..odd.

I don't care what her songs are like. It is a green day song on green day album. I don't judge people on their sexual preferences or explorations.

And obviously I was being sarcastic. I don't think feminism is about that. I do think a lot of feminists are annoying as hell and hypocritical though. At least the ones on internet forums, but hey everyone is on a forum

Yeah, girl initiating it, while being drunk. That kind of fits into the slutty bar girl thing. Some girls act like that when they're drunk.

And obviously I was being sarcastic. I don't think feminism is about that. I do think a lot of feminists are annoying as hell and hypocritical though. At least the ones on internet forums, but hey everyone is on a forum

Yeah, girl initiating it, while being drunk. That kind of fits into the slutty bar girl thing. Some girls act like that when they're drunk.

They both are high off their minds, and that is beside the point. Not all rap is the same. Your just being ignorant if you think that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they made it cause most of the other songs on the album are fast maybe they just wanted a track to have for live shows to take a breather with haha if they ever play it live that is :S

I don't care what her songs are like. It is a green day song on green day album. I don't judge people on their sexual preferences or explorations.

They both are high off their minds, and that is beside the point. Not all rap is the same. Your just being ignorant if you think that.

I of all people know rap isn't all the same. Where the hell did you get that from? I'm saying the lyrics are bad, and they're trying too hard to be "sexually edgy", which is pretty weak IMHO, and has been overdone to death. Plus nothing is less edgy then trying to be "edgy". Edgy and "edgy" are two completely different things.

Yeah, it's not like there was something way more important going on to distract everyone's attention.

Oh wait.

Conversation wasn't too bad at the start so I decided to let it see where it went for a bit, I forgot to check on it and yeah

Archived