iDOS! chords/tabs

DTH

i would be very happy if someone has the ashley chords and would post them here (or link).

I think I might be able to do that today, I shall look at it and see what I can do

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy:

Chords:

F#, D#m, A#m, B, C#, Esus2, Bm

|-X------X------X------X------X------X------X-|

|-11-----7------2------4------6------7------3-|

|-11-----8------3------4------6------9------4-|

|-11-----8------3------4------6------9------4-|

|-9------6------1------2------4------7------2-|

|-X------X------X------X------X------X------X-|

Intro:

D#m - A#m - D#m - A#m

Verse:

F#________________D#m

Is your heart singing out of tune

_________B_______________F#

Are your eyes just singing the blues

F#______________A#m

Dirty records from another time

______B_______________C#

Some bloodstains on your shoes

(then the same repeated, except the last line)

______B__________C#______F#

And a bunch of fools drown in shame

Chorus:

____________D#m

Amy don't you go

___________F#

I want you around

_______D#m______A#m

Singing whoa-oh-oh please don't go

_______B________C#_____F#

Do you wanna be a friend of mine

_______B________C#_____D#m (A#m D#m A#m) intro again

Do you wanna be a friend of mine

Bridge: (with a slightly alternative strumming)

_______B________C#

Do you wanna be a friend of...

Esus2__________B_______Bm

Amy please don't go-o-o-o

Esus2__________Bm______C#

Amy please don't goooo-o-o-oooo

Then the outro:

D#m - A#m - D#m - A#m - D#m -A#m - D#m - A#m - F#

The easiest way to get the right rhythm is to play without a pick. Thumb on the bass note, which is on the 5th string throughout, and every other finger except the pinky on the 4th, 3rd and 2nd string. Then it's just a combination of shifting between picking the bass note and the other three, with occanional simultaneous picking. Only way is to listen, it's too complicated to write down.

Makeout Party: (just chords/riff)

_____Main riff____________________"Anyhow, anywhere"__________"A scream and shout, truth or dare"______

|----------------------------------_| ______ |------------------------.--| _____________ |---------------------------|

|----------------------------------_| ______ |-----------------------.---| _____________ |---------------------------|

|----------------------------------_| ______ |--7--7--7-----7--7--7--| _____________ |--9--9--9-----7--7--7--|

|-7---5---7---10--7---5---7--_| ______ |--9--9--9-----7--7--7--| -Then main riff_ |--9--9--9-----7--7--7--|

|-7---5---7---10--7---5---7--_| ______ |--5--5--5-----5--5--5--| _____________ |--7--7--7-----5--5--5--|

|-5---3---5---8----5---3---5--_| ______ |---------------------------| _____________ |----------------------------|

Fuck Time: (just chords/riff)

Verse:

|-----------------|

|-----------------|

|--7--7--8--9--|

|--7--7--8--9--|

|--5--5--6--7--|

|-----------------|

Chorus:

Oh baby baby it's fuck time...

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|-----------------------7--------------------------7-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------7---------------------------7--------------------|

|---------6--6--9--9-----9---------6--6--9--9-----9-----------------------6-------------------------6------------6--6--9--9-----9---------6--6--9--9-----9-----------------|

|--7--7----------------------7--7-------------------------------6--6--9--9-----9--------6--6--9--9-----9--7--7----------------------7--7-----------------------9--9--9--9--|

|-----------------------------------------------------------7--7----------------------7--7--------------------------------------------------------------------------------9--9--9--9--|

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7--7--7--7--|

Post Chorus:

Take a look into my eyes...

|--------------------------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------------------|

|--9--9--9--9--------------------------------5--5--5--5--|

|--9--9--9--9--5--5--5--5--7--7--7--7--5--5--5--5--|

|--7--7--7--7--5--5--5--5--7--7--7--7--3--3--3--3--|

|-----------------3--3--3--3--5--5--5--5-----------------|

Post chorus can be played as open chords too, all major, which sound really nice and bluesy; E, G, A, C. It's also how Billie plays it live.

what is the fucking tuning for see you tonight? it's driving me mad. its not standard and its not Eb. its like a quarter step down... any help people?

Yes, it is actually just using the chords A, D and E, but the tuning is pitched slightly above standard E. I would say it's closer to E than F though, so, a quarter step higher than usual.

There is the same problem with most of Bob Dylan's classic recordings. It's a pain in the ass to play along to!

My advice would be to tune your A string after the first chord in the song, and then tune the rest of your guitar after that.

what is the fucking tuning for see you tonight? it's driving me mad. its not standard and its not Eb. its like a quarter step down... any help people?

its standard tuning. it's just the way it was recorded to give it that "out of tune" feel.

its standard tuning. it's just the way it was recorded to give it that "out of tune" feel.

please do tell what this recording process is... i've never heard of it...?

Something tells me it was recording with another instrument.

PLEASE can someone tab the bass solo-y riff thing in Makeout party, I have it all except that!

The main riff is A G A C A G :)

Does anyone have the full guitar tabs for Makeout Party and Baby Eyes?

Yeah, I just posted the chords for Baby Eyes right before :)

Dude i've been on Ultimate Guitar looking for tabs for the trilogy, and there's always one of your tabs, they're picture perfect. You've done a great job :)

Great effort in accurately tabbing most of these songs as quickly as possible.

thank you :D usually i dont tab the correct hits and stuff like this, imo guitar players should get those tabs with the chords and try to figure out the strumming alone :D

thank you :D usually i dont tab the correct hits and stuff like this, imo guitar players should get those tabs with the chords and try to figure out the strumming alone :D

Yes, agreed, saves time as well to write it :P

I've been trying to figure out the Makeout Party bass solo as well! Here is what I have so far, I can't promise it's perfect:

G

D 5h7

A 3 3h5 5h7 3 3h5 7p5 3

E 5 - 3 - 5 - 0 - 3 - 5 - 3 - 5 - 3h5 5 - 3 - 5 - 0 - 3 - 5 - 3 - 5 - 3h5

Muchas Gracias. Do you happen to have Baby Eyes, Wow! That's Loud, or a Fuck Time with the correct intro?

just go to 911tabs.com or ultimate-guitar.com or ttabs.com and search for the GD songs, i tabbed out every song of UNO for guitar/drums and im working on getting every song of DOS tabbed for guitar/drums ;)

EDIT: I uploaded full DOS guitar tabs.. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/green_day/dos_album_ver2_tab.htm

• 2 months later...

Archived