"Stray Heart" Screen Shot

bri1039

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why the fuck do you have to post 3 topics of the same thing?

okay the others are now gone. was that a bug or a mod just deleted the other stuff?

Finally! I can't wait to see the Stray Heart video tomorrow! 9 am EST :runaround:

Hopefully it will become a single, be released on iTunes (in the US too), go to radio, and become a massive hit that influences everyone to buy Dos (and Uno and Tré while they're at it!). Green Day domination! :D

Finally! I can't wait to see the Stray Heart video tomorrow! 9 am EST :runaround:

Where did you get that info?

Hopefully it will become a single, be released on iTunes (in the US too), go to radio, and become a massive hit that influences everyone to buy Dos (and Uno and Tré while they're at it!). Green Day domination! :D

really? tomorrow will be out the video? :woot:

i guess as long its exclusive for IC no one can post the screenshot in here? :D:(

I feel like that's my heart after I eat a bunch of fast food after my Tuesday and Thursday classes :D

Finally! The moment I've been waiting for since I heard Stray Heart for the first time!!! I'm so happy! Tomorrow can't be here sooner enough!!

FYWH.jpg

Idiot Club

"The world premiere for the official video for "Stray Heart" from Dos will be at 9am ET tomorrow, Tuesday the 6th. Stay tuned to greenday.com tomorrow to see where you can watch it!"

Thank you guys! And that screencap rocks! I love everything bizarre like this :lol:

You know how everyone has that one thing that shkeeves them out? Well mine has always been, and I swear I'm not just saying this now that it's happening, disembodied hearts. I stop breathing when I see them, like watching a transplant on a TV show or something. This might be a real struggle for me :lol: Like watching someone drown in a movie... I stop breathing. Damn!

Reminds me of South Park episode where there's a couple with faces replaced by asses because of "torsonic polarity syndrome"...

03-The-Thompsons.jpg

Well, I don't know why the people hates the Idiot Club I opened my account 2 months ago and it's been awesome!

Archived