Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're back! :D

... Attention whore! :fuckyou:

Kidding. ;) Glad to see you're sticking around. :hug:

Yeah I thought about Dookifying other bands as well...but then there's always another Green Day song that I really want to do. I wish I had more time to record. I'd live in the studio 24/7 if I didn't have to go to my lousy job lol.

Could you, someday and if you want to , perhaps do a cover of Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas? :ninja:

Also yay that you decided to stay :hug: I can assure you that someone saying that they feel like you spam the forum will never happen :)

Oh, wow, that´s awesome! I love the guitar soli and the rhythm of the song. Very catchy.

• 2 weeks later...

yay, you're back! Love the new original too! It's very.....(crap, I had the word in my head, and then lost it). So.....I'm just gonna go with Mykke Mexx and use "catchy".

Hi guys!

Been concentrating a bit on my EP to get it done and I'm finally there. This is the last song from the 4 track EP Nowhere Kids. This song is called "Butterfly". Hope you like it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I thought about Dookifying other bands as well...but then there's always another Green Day song that I really want to do. I wish I had more time to record. I'd live in the studio 24/7 if I didn't have to go to my lousy job lol.

about that, would you try to do a dookiefied cover of Swing Life Away by Rise Against?

As you can see I've been hibernating for a while again. I'm sort of bipolar when it comes to these things. I'll be recording 24/7 and thinking the Dookiefied project is the best thing that ever happened, and the next moment I just want to erase the whole Youtube channel and never be associated with it again lol. I guess it's just a question of motivation tho. Maybe when I feel there is a demand for more Dookiefieds I'll get back to recording. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Was informed that someone had posted my version of "Olivia" on tumblr claiming it's a Green Day recording and it sure as heck wasn't me! No credit to The Dookiefier but 190 likes and 355 re-blogs, I'm fine with that tho lol.

http://eduardo98gd.tumblr.com/post/63958782607/olivia-studio-track#notes

HE LIVES! Sucks you got no credit though

I'm fighting the urge to tell that guy to use the standard font and text size. Can a mod please tell him, since I can't say anything?

HE LIVES! Sucks you got no credit though

Yeah I do, it's just that I have been focusing more on my own music lately after having dedicating all my time to covers the past 12 months. I am currently waiting for a new amp and will start recording new Dookiefieds as well as starting to write a new album with Hearts At War.

IMG_0082.jpg

Yeah I do, it's just that I have been focusing more on my own music lately after having dedicating all my time to covers the past 12 months. I am currently waiting for a new amp and will start recording new Dookiefieds as well as starting to write a new album with Hearts At War.

IMG_0082.jpg

otWaR.gif

Sweet mother of heads that is delicious

Haha, yeah it's pretty awesome. With the new amp I should be able to come really close to the signature Dookie guitar sound.

and somehow you arent close enough now?

Haha, yeah it's pretty awesome. With the new amp I should be able to come really close to the signature Dookie guitar sound.

Was trying out some small amps yesterday while waiting for the Marshall rig. Can't wait to start recording the next Dookiefied!

Archived