Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Hey, I bought your damn single, now stop teasing me and put everything up on itunes so I can pay you more money!!! :D

Seriously can't wait, when'll everything be up for purchase? You should put your dookiefied covers on itunes too, work out some shit with Reprise. You might not make all money, but some at least, right? And I'll take down all my downloads, and I'd buy all new and previous releases too

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I bought your damn single, now stop teasing me and put everything up on itunes so I can pay you more money!!! :D

Seriously can't wait, when'll everything be up for purchase? You should put your dookiefied covers on itunes too, work out some shit with Reprise. You might not make all money, but some at least, right? And I'll take down all my downloads, and I'd buy all new and previous releases too

Haha, I don't want your damn money. I just want your love. Seriously tho, thank you man. You're fucking awesome for making that compilation.

I'm not sure what the rules say about uploading covers. I would concider doing it if I knew all was ok, but maybe Warner would bust my balls. :D

Haha, I don't want your damn money. I just want your love. Seriously tho, thank you man. You're fucking awesome for making that compilation.

I'm not sure what the rules say about uploading covers. I would concider doing it if I knew all was ok, but maybe Warner would bust my balls. :D

I also meant your new album, when will that be out?

Reach out to the publisher to the songs with a request they'll then give you what the fee is to get permission then after fee is paid you'll get paperwork and u then can press it up on cd or itunes and sell (you wont get paid for the covered songs as the royalties goes to the song writer)

For someone like Green Day who also does covers of their own I doubt they'd charge very much (the fees are up to the artists if they own their own publishing if not then they are up to whoever owns the publishing like Isley Brothers usually goes for 50k a song while Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson songs can go up to 100k a song while Hootie And The Blowfish in the past doesnt charge a up front fee dont know if they still do that)

Try it doesn't hurt to see what they say

I'm releasing my originals one by one so the EP won't be released until I've finished recording the last song. I have started work on a new Dookiefied now so taking a little break from the originals. It's nice to be able to mix between them and I know people are waiting for a new Dookiefied. This one will be really great I think :) Stoked!

Ooooh.... my headless Heart of War... *fangirlscreeeeaaamingouchmybones*... love that song!!! :runaround:

New Dookiefied Guitar Cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1faMuxCQU

Yes I did beat you to it again, Daniel

New Dookiefied Guitar Cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1faMuxCQU

Yes I did beat you to it again, Daniel

It doesn't sound much different.

It doesn't sound much different.

It's because it's only the guitars that's been Dookiefied over the original track. Compare to the original and you'll hear the heavier sound...otherwise fix your speakers :D

You must be deaf if you can hear a difference. It's heavier and now it's perfect.

ROFL!!! "playing ridiculous air guitar"... Great version! Dominus vobiscum! :D

Very nice! :)

It makes me so sad they took out the awesome opening riff in the studio version. :cry: Recording this song killed it. It needed some heavy guitars like this! It just sounds flat in the studio version. And Billie sounds like he's underwater. (It's still one of my favorites though, since the lyrics are lovely!)

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably the last song I will post here because I don't want to spam GDC anymore lol. If you guys wanna hear more in the future you could always subscribe to Youtube or Facebook. Thanks for all the support in this thread. If it wasn't for you guys I would have quite after the first couple of songs :)

:cry::sorry::(:shok: ... but I follow you on youtube! :dance:

I love that song - the original and the acoustified version.

This is probably the last song I will post here because I don't want to spam GDC anymore lol. If you guys wanna hear more in the future you could always subscribe to Youtube or Facebook. Thanks for all the support in this thread. If it wasn't for you guys I would have quite after the first couple of songs :)

POST IT ALL HERE DUDE

No! You should have permission to spam GDC!

Excellent work as always :wub: My fav one from the new ones is Misery. Your version is SO epic!

Thank you guys, really means a lot.

I don't know...lately I just felt the thread has lost its meaning somehow and I honestly feel as if I'm just bumping the thread. I don't want to force my music on people lol. I'm sure you guys are subscribed to my Youtube channel and/or Facebook anyways? But I'd love to hang around here on this wonderful forum and chat, I just don't think it has to be about me and what I do. Hope you guys understand.

You guys have been the BEST support from the start and I'll never forget. When I play in Wembley one day I will invite you all to the VIP area and have a big part haha. <3

aww....you're not forcing your music on anyone. we don't HAVE to read this thread afterall. :P

But in the end, it is your decision, and I respect that. good luck dude, and keep it up! :)

As much I love Dry Ice original version, the piano version is really amazing.

You should do more piano ones!

Archived