Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

:D

Yeah. I still have a copy of Listen Son. But it sucks so much that only a mother can like it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

Yeah. I still have a copy of Listen Son. But it sucks so much that only a mother can like it.

I'm a mother, post it.

Enjoying what I've seen here so far... :)

And just read about the hoax...I remember that! And I remember how greenday.net used to be cool...

Dude I gotta say, I'm really impressed!
I love it!

And please for the love of god! Release Listen Son! Do it for the fans who are young and just starting out with recording and need some inspiration!!! (I.E. Me!! :ga: )

OMG, there's even an interview and all. GIANT FACE PALM :blush: I fucking hate the internet sometimes lol. Oh well, that was 16 years ago so...yeah.

Mind. Blown. We were in the midst of a celebrity and didn't even know. ;)

By the way, are there any art people here? I need an album cover for the upcoming EP release? :)

i can give it a try :runaround:

You guys are not going to stop bugging me about Listen Son are you? It's not really much to listen to. It actually sucks ass. Besides, I am busy with the next Dookiefied. It's from the trilogy too, but it's not going to be too different from the original I think. Maybe faster and harder...uuhhh... faster, harder, harder :D

i can give it a try :runaround:

Please do :D

Glad to hear that! I stopped doing the piano covers because they weren't generating as much interest as the Dookiefied versions, but it's cool people are still listening to those :)

if i learned something about my favourite bands - when they do what the people want they begin to suck. so fuck it how many views it gets, do what you wanna do. if you dont like the piano covers dont do it, if you want to, do it. but all i can say: i am a huge fan of them... having a blast, dry ice, no pride and westbound sign are all in my at least top 15 green day songs and you chose them... great taste! and great covers! id love to hear stuck with me or 80 in a piano version of you.

just because something doesnt get as many views as something else doesnt mean its less quality. or otherwise we should all start listening to david guetta... :sick:

I haven't listened to the piano covers I think? I'll go listen. But yeah, you should do just what you want instead of what people want you to do. U betta b hipsta!

I just started recording my originals. I'm very exited about sharing it since people have been asking me about originals. It'll be fun to see the responce :)

Panic song pianofied! Panic song pianofied! Nah but seriously looking forward to the new dookiefied!

So you think you can rap!? I'm gonna upload Nightlife without the rap part and it would be AWESOME to hear you guys rap!!

Uhm Danny?

You said on your fb page that you're going to do X-Kid.

I have an idea for the intro, you could do it with the basket case sound. You Understand?

You know like:

-----------------------------------------------------

-9-----99----9-----9---9------9---9999999--

-99999999999999999999999999999--

-77777777000000000000000000000--

---------------99999997777777--------------

....... ... ..... ... ...... .. ...... ....

Yeha. fucking genius tab..

But you get what I mean?

Like you play the first chord open, than the same chord 3-4 times palm-muted, then the open chord again, then 2-3 times palm-muted and then the next chord (open)
I don't know with witch chord you're playing. I made this tab just as an example.

I'm not a good guitar player and my explanations skill sucks as well. But just ask me if you don't get it.

Uhm Danny?

You said on your fb page that you're going to do X-Kid.

I have an idea for the intro, you could do it with the basket case sound. You Understand?

You know like:

-9-----99----9-----9---9------9---9999999--

-99999999999999999999999999999--

-77777777000000000000000000000--

---------------99999997777777--------------

....... ... ..... ... ...... .. ...... ....

Yeha. fucking genius tab..

But you get what I mean?

Like you play the first chord open, than the same chord 3-4 times palm-muted, then the open chord again, then 2-3 times palm-muted and then the next chord (open)

I don't know with witch chord you're playing. I made this tab just as an example.

I'm not a good guitar player and my explanations skill sucks as well. But just ask me if you don't get it.

Don't worry. I got it :) ...and thank's!

Night-Life! This is awesome! I love the original version, and I love yours as well. It could be even dirtier and "punxier" for me. When I listen to it, I see a small stage somewhere in a dirty club, bandmembers with green and pink hair, and worn out clothes, and a headbanging, moshing, beer drinking audience. It´s so funny, it made me smile.

And I love the idea of you doing a hoax GD song in your "early years", it made me so much lol...! You are fucking awesome, man! :D

So, as promised. Let me hear you rap :)

I'm seriously thinking about doing this! Where would we send it Danny?

Night-Life! This is awesome! I love the original version, and I love yours as well. It could be even dirtier and "punxier" for me. When I listen to it, I see a small stage somewhere in a dirty club, bandmembers with green and pink hair, and worn out clothes, and a headbanging, moshing, beer drinking audience. It´s so funny, it made me smile.

And I love the idea of you doing a hoax GD song in your "early years", it made me so much lol...! You are fucking awesome, man! :D

Mykee! Glad to "see" you again :) I see what you mean with "dirtier". I agree. I think this would actually be a perfect Rancid song. :)

I'm seriously thinking about doing this! Where would we send it Danny?

Awesome! How are you going to record it? Best thing would be if you could rip the song to mp3, import it to a DAW or just Audacity and record. You could either send it to me or just upload it to your youtube channel :)

Danny? How is your "Hearts at War" Ep called? :D

'Cause I'm working on a cover for you, but I dunno..

I only have the band name on it, is there some other stuff you wanna have on it?

Danny? How is your "Hearts at War" Ep called? :D

'Cause I'm working on a cover for you, but I dunno..

I only have the band name on it, is there some other stuff you wanna have on it?

It'll be called "Nowhere Kids". I don't really have anything particular in mind. But its good if it has got a punk touch to it. :)

Awesome! How are you going to record it? Best thing would be if you could rip the song to mp3, import it to a DAW or just Audacity and record. You could either send it to me or just upload it to your youtube channel :)

So just download Audacity and use that? Okay sweet! I'll try and have it up by Sunday! I really want to get this down!

Archived