Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight (European time), Nightlife [Dookiefied].

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this one :lol:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this one :lol:

Admit it, you're expecting a disaster ;)

i just want to say i l absolutely love your piano covers man, you should do more in the future. But your dookieified covers are perfect too, keep it up man! :toocool:

i just want to say i l absolutely love your piano covers man, you should do more in the future. But your dookieified covers are perfect too, keep it up man! :toocool:

Glad to hear that! I stopped doing the piano covers because they weren't generating as much interest as the Dookiefied versions, but it's cool people are still listening to those :)

I'm listening to it right now. I don't know what the fuck it is...not really Dookiefied, not really Nightlifish...more Rancid to be honest lol.

Glad to hear that! I stopped doing the piano covers because they weren't generating as much interest as the Dookiefied versions, but it's cool people are still listening to those :)

No, you absolutely should continue doing them because they're gorgeous :)

My favourite's Westbound Sign.

And tbh I don't even know what to expect but we'll see :D

No, you absolutely should continue doing them because they're gorgeous :)

My favourtie's Westbound Sign.

And tbh I don't even know what to expect but we'll see :D

dry ice, westbound sign and Stuart and the ave are my favourites...I wanna hear panic song pianofied!!

God dude! I'm pumped for Nightlife!!! I can't wait to hear it!!! I know how tough it is to upload something you're not particularly fond of, but normally you're just putting yourself down!!! Just calm your nerves and, Hell, screw it, I'm saying it, LET YOURSELF GO (Btw that would be fucking awesome Dookiefied ;P) But you got this dude!!! I'm spending the next few hours on GDC "waiting a long time for this moment to come!"

Wow I made more Green Day references than I planned in there!
Anyway, I'm rambling cause I'm impatient!! Upload it!!
Do it man! Do it!

I'm about to upload it. But you guys got to take it for what it is. Nightlife is a fucking weird song to Dookify. Sticking to the original version would be hard enough but this is just...fuck it, if it sucks at least you'll have a good time laughing about it haha.

Danny don't be afraid. We wont bash you if it sucks :D

You're only a human too. Everybody knows that here.

I'm pretty sure though it's going to be awesome

It's gonna be one of those Youtube classics that people are spreading on Facebook just for laughs lol. Hell, at least I'll finally have my moment in fame.

It's gonna be one of those Youtube classics that people are spreading on Facebook just for laughs lol. Hell, at least I'll finally have my moment in fame.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.gif

Finally, here it is NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND NEVER BUG ME ABOUT NIGHTLIFE AGAIN LoL :fuckyou:

Finally, here it is NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND NEVER BUG ME ABOUT NIGHTLIFE AGAIN LoL :fuckyou:

Woha the bassline :wub:

You did a very good job!

The "teenie" feeling of dookie is very strong in this cover.

The Solo is very nice too :D

Your Vocals are awesome as always.

The outro is pretty sweet too.

Well yeha, like I said, fucking awesome dude!

Seriously, you fucked that song hard.

Are you saying I passed the test? Let's just wait a few more moments to see what the mob thinks :sick:

Yay, people actually like this? Omg. Now I need vacation and beer :)

Okay you were right, that really doesn't quite sound like Dookie :lol:

But this one is very interesting. Haven't yet fully decided what to think of it but it's surely not bad

No No you didn't pass the test, you showed that little bitch who's his daddy!

Hahaha, you crazy :lol:

Reminds me of sound system by operation ivy :dance:

Yeah now that you mention it :D

Damn that really does sound like it could be a Rancid song, which is a huge compliment by the way. The 'Lady Cobra' parts of the song sound like they are made for Tim Armstrong's voice. Good job dude! You've taken a song that I really don't like, and made it listenable :thumbsup:

Archived