Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Dat Vocals :wub:

One of your best works so far!

Really? Happy to hear that!! :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really was never a fan of "dookiefying" different Green Day songs, but all in all it is still just a cover, and at that they are very interesting and some very good (not that my opinion counts, but maybe some feedback is cool for you). But what I would like to know, is your setup for making these covers, guitars specs amps and settings. And is it all just you in these songs or do you have any other band members? Thanks

i already played this song sometimes on guitar in the way i thought you would do it. and you did it the way i thought :P

the original is written in kind of a waltz beat which made it hard to transfer it to the 4/4 beat, but you did a great job with that :)

its in the top 3 of trilogy songs for me (the others are ashley and sex, drugs and violence, which you you could dookiefy as well btw ;) ) so im quite happy you picked brutal love. great comeback!

Brutal Love was quite a challange to Dookify because of the reason you mention DTH. Had to convert it into a 4/4 beat which wasn't too easy but it came out alright I guess. Pretty high notes too which required a few takes. First day it didnt work at all, second day my throat felt a bit better.

I'm already on to the next one, also from the Trilogy. This is great fun :)

awww...dookiefied!!! I wish you could see the grin on my face right now... :ga:

awww...dookiefied!!! I wish you could see the grin on my face right now... :ga:

LoL, I wish you could see mine :runaround:

Brutal Love was quite a challange to Dookify because of the reason you mention DTH. Had to convert it into a 4/4 beat which wasn't too easy but it came out alright I guess. Pretty high notes too which required a few takes. First day it didnt work at all, second day my throat felt a bit better.

way better than the GD Version

this one and the dookified version of The Forgotten are amazing

this one are amazing

No no it wasn't

The "dookiefied" version had no emotion or soul to it...

Not every song needs to be dookiefied...

I will say the ones of Olivia and Dream Catcher are good and that album he posted was good abd I like the acousticfied ones but this Brutal Love was just no

Sorry Dookiefied please dont be offended just this one was bad to me imo

No no it wasn't

The "dookiefied" version had no emotion or soul to it...

Not every song needs to be dookiefied...

I will say the ones of Olivia and Dream Catcher are good and that album he posted was good abd I like the acousticfied ones but this Brutal Love was just no

Sorry Dookiefied please dont be offended just this one was bad to me imo

well I can't dig Brutal Love at all

it's just another song, nothing special.. totally overestimated... and a rip off, of course

I never was a fan of Brutal Love and all its unnecessary hyping. However, you cutting it by a couple minutes really makes me realize that this song is entirely too long, which is what ruins it for me. I liked it, but not one of my favorites, just because I don't even like the original. Sorry, Dookiefied! =/

Chill good people, no one needs to apologize to me for not liking it :) I mean, it's kind of you to do so but I've been into music so long that I've learned that not everyone will like everything you do. And since I've received such amazing feedback it makes it even more ok. Would really suck if everyone hated it, but a few I can handle without killing myself lol.

Personally I love Brutal Love. It's one of my favorite new tracks. Sure, it's a bit long but I really like it. It's sweet, emotional and just beautiful. I think it was a perfect song to Dookify because that's the point of dookifying a track, to make it the exact opposite.

this one and the dookified version of The Forgotten are amazing

Thank you, I really appreciate it a lot!

LOVE IT!!!! Loved the original - love this. Thank you for your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.coatch?v=YqUXtiMMRHY

Though I still don't like the song (didn't like the original so yeah, it's not "your fault") , I especially love your vocals in this one :)

Though I still don't like the song (didn't like the original so yeah, it's not "your fault") , I especially ove your vocals in this one :)

How in the Blue Hell can you not like Brutal love :P

How in the Blue Hell can you not like Brutal love :P

Drama Queen >>>>>>> Brutal Love

Just saying :P

Drama Queen >>>>>>> Brutal Love

Just saying :P

Hahaha each to their own i guess :)

Though I still don't like the song (didn't like the original so yeah, it's not "your fault") , I especially love your vocals in this one :)

Thank you. It was a hard song to sing since it requires a lot of dynamic in the singing. I'm not really used to that. Now. if I can only finish the next song. The instrumental part was the easy part. The singing will be the greatest challange of all. I'll keep you guys posted on Facebook.

Archived