Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Thank You! Thank You! I'd like to thank my cat, despite those shameful looks she gives me when I masturbate!

2009???? What the fuck was I thinking?

Haha nice dude! :D

I think I'll print that out and masturbate on it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurray! Bought a new notebook, and now I can download (and listen to) your music Tman684 gave us on page 33! :runaround:

Truth me told I have been a bit busy with my swedish punk rock band "Legion Ella" as well, so that's another reason things have been delayed, but I promise it will be worth the wait. I mean, Nightlife...how can it not lol.

Show something of that band, please!

Yes.....please do!

Show something of that band, please!

I posted it but removed it. I don't want this thread to stray away from the topic too much. If anyone wants to hear anything from Legion Ella you'll have to google it lol. Hopefully I can start doing some more work on Nightlife this week after a long time of inactivity :)

You're calling it a come back? Already? Damn, I must have been gone for too long :D I thought if I kept quite people would forget about me and that wouldn't have to do Nightlife but I still get tons of messages on youtube and through facebook lol. Damn, there's no fooling you guys :)

Been writing music like crazy tho. A lot of fun to just sit down and write simple punk pop songs. It's been too long since I had time to do that.

You're calling it a come back? Already? Damn, I must have been gone for too long :D I thought if I kept quite people would forget about me and that wouldn't have to do Nightlife but I still get tons of messages on youtube and through facebook lol. Damn, there's no fooling you guys :)

Been writing music like crazy tho. A lot of fun to just sit down and write simple punk pop songs. It's been too long since I had time to do that.

Fuck Nightlife, it's taking too long. Do something else (Armatage Shanks, Rotting, Do Da Da, MPLS Song, Rest, Lady Cobra, X-Kid, Shoplifter, Letterbomb, Give Me Novacaine, Restless Heart Syndrome)

Wait, who are you again? :ermm:

Kidding!

:D We've been way too spoiled by your frequent updates. We got used to that!

Fuck Nightlife, it's taking too long. Do something else (Armatage Shanks, Rotting, Do Da Da, MPLS Song, Rest, Lady Cobra, X-Kid, Shoplifter, Letterbomb, Give Me Novacaine, Restless Heart Syndrome)

Please no. Not now. Too much work to throw it out of the window :lol:

To be honest it's not Nightlife that is causing the delay. I had to take some time off basically. I'm a bit bipolar when it comes to creativity. I'll work my ass off during a a few months and then I'm totally burnt out and the motivation is gone. But I always come back and when I do I'm usually stronger than I was before. It's really cool to see that people are keeping this project alive while I'm gone. I'm not too spoiled with that kind of attention :)

To be honest it's not Nightlife that is causing the delay. I had to take some time off basically. I'm a bit bipolar when it comes to creativity. I'll work my ass off during a a few months and then I'm totally burnt out and the motivation is gone. But I always come back and when I do I'm usually stronger than I was before. It's really cool to see that people are keeping this project alive while I'm gone. I'm not too spoiled with that kind of attention :)

I know what you mean by being Bi-Polar when you work :P

I'm the same way, I get really creative, write a bunch of songs and work my ass off on them. Then it dies down, and I get no inspiration and can't manage to do anything lol!

But when it comes back, it's really strong and stays for a while.

So if you need to, take a break :P go on a vacation, you deserve it after all the work you've done so far!

Words from Danny "Dookiefied" Shatterhand! He´s alive! Where are your Instagrams...? :cool:

Words from Danny "Dookiefied" Shatterhand! He´s alive! Where are your Instagrams...? :cool:

Haha I have followers on Instagram? I am underestimating my fame way too much lol. Picture coming up soon :D

He hasn't even posted Nightlife yet and we're acting like Dookiefied talking on the thread again is a comeback.

Haha I have followers on Instagram? I am underestimating my fame way too much lol. Picture coming up soon :D

What's your Instagram name?

It was my shot in the dark... obviously hit the centre! :D

Billie Joe, if you read this, come to my crib and help me record Nightlife. I'll let you do the rap part.

Billie Joe, if you read this, come to my crib and help me record Nightlife. I'll let you do the rap part.

Yfw Billie shows up at your house

Archived