Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

I'd rather have just Green Day Dookiefications rather than it extending to their side projects and their covers.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really inspiring to hear, thank you for sharing! :)

I should be the one saying you're an inspiration! You got me through the little hiatus that Green Day went on while Billie was in rehab!! You probably showed up at the perfect time to make it really big with their fans!

I know for sure once finally release an original album or some more original music, I'm definitely going to buy it!!!

Dedicated fan right here!! :dance:

Keep it up dude!!! :lol:

Oh god, this is fucking awesome. Normally I don't like when people change the original songs too much, but this is just fantastic. Keep up the good work, I'm a fan.

This stuff is the awesome sauce! You guys are great.

Thank you! I love sauce! :D

Oh god, this is fucking awesome. Normally I don't like when people change the original songs too much, but this is just fantastic. Keep up the good work, I'm a fan.

I'm happy to hear that! I'm not much for covers myself either but doing it a little different is quite fun and I think people are always curious with what I will come up with, especially with a song like Nightlife that I am working on now.

Thank you! I love sauce! :D

I'm happy to hear that! I'm not much for covers myself either but doing it a little different is quite fun and I think people are always curious with what I will come up with, especially with a song like Nightlife that I am working on now.

I'm indeed curious!

What´s up? So silent here... Dookiefied-Dealer, need more stuff... and I must do something about the download, ´cause this f*cking computer won´t do it... :mad:

What´s up? So silent here... Dookiefied-Dealer, need more stuff... and I must do something about the download, ´cause this f*cking computer won´t do it... :mad:

Hehe, I'm working on it. Nightlife is NOT an easy song to Dookify because it's nowhere near anything Green Day would do in 1994. Here, a long list of all the songs I've done so far :)

Thank you by the way Mykee :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DookiefiedOfficial?feature=mhee

Hehe, I'm working on it. Nightlife is NOT an easy song to Dookify because it's nowhere near anything Green Day would do in 1994. Here, a long list of all the songs I've done so far :)

Hey Dookiefied, can't remember if I've stopped by in this thread yet but just to let you know I'm really enjoying your work and can't wait to hear what you've done with Nightlife! Is there an ETA for it yet?

Sorry, I was complaining...I see by your list you´ve been really busy. Well, if I could I would sponsor you, so you could quit your job and go on dookiefying and acoustifying and do your own originals. And, yes, I would imagine that Nightlife is hard stuff. The result will be very interesting to listen to.

Oh, wtf, I´ll go on complaining to keep you busy... Doooooookiefied.... gimme more... ;)

'Cause I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tiiiired of waiting foor yooouuuuuuu

Hey Mister Dookiefied!

Go and upload some shit you lazy ass.

Naah, just kidding :D

Your project is really..cool and interesting. So you're doing nightlife at the moment? Good Luck with that.

There's one thing I noticed. So you dookiefie some songs, so you could performe them like "Dookie-Billie" would do. Got it? like this agressive playing and this twitching.

Well, you could take some drugs to make it more authentic too :D

I think he should just show himself playing. Plus I don't think it's a good idea for him to take some drugs each time he performs a song.

I'm alive and I'm not doing any drugs!! At least not any illegal ones. I was pretty drunk last night tho but that's because the beer was so cheap haha.

I'm kinda stressed out about not having released any songs in a while, but I've been working real hard with this project and I guess I had to take a little break. I had my own little "one fucking minute" breakdown at home lol. I fucking thank you guys a lot for caring and asking about more music!

tumblr_mc4qjshbfK1rzojkao1_500.jpg

I'm alive and I'm not doing any drugs!! At least not any illegal ones. I was pretty drunk last night tho but that's because the beer was so cheap haha.

I'm kinda stressed out about not having released any songs in a while, but I've been working real hard with this project and I guess I had to take a little break. I had my own little "one fucking minute" breakdown at home lol. I fucking thank you guys a lot for caring and asking about more music!

tumblr_mc4qjshbfK1rzojkao1_500.jpg

Aww :hug: you can have all the breakdowns you want, just make sure you're doing this for fun :)

Chill out :D you know this is just a hobby :) you don't have to fuck up your life. And if you wanna have a break, just say it so we don't have to eorry about you :)

Don't make yourself hate it man :)

Honestly, it'll be worth the wait no matter what you do!!!!

If you need any help, or any guitar players to help you out, all you gotta do is message me or request it!! Then I'd have no problem doing it!! Just saying!!

Really, really, keep the fun! Don´t hurry or pressure yourself, please. You have the fun, and we are lucky to share it with you. And then we have fun, too!

Really, really, keep the fun! Don´t hurry or pressure yourself, please. You have the fun, and we are lucky to share it with you. And then we have fun, too!

There's a kid on my bus named Max Mcgee, and I call him Mykee Mexx now lol

The award for the most random shit goes to Tman684 :DD

Thank You! Thank You! I'd like to thank my cat, despite those shameful looks she gives me when I masturbate!

Randomshit.png

2009???? What the fuck was I thinking?

Archived