Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the covers man, very nice.

As much as I like how Green Day has evolved, it's nice to hear some of the new stuff turned old.

Please dookiefy Little Boy Named Train, 99 Revolutions and Sex, Drugs & Violence. I heard Dirty Rotten Bastards, Carpe Diem and Stay The Night and these songs are so much better with your guitar.

Hi guys!

Been concentrating a bit on my EP to get it done and I'm finally there. This is the last song from the 4 track EP Nowhere Kids. This song is called "Butterfly". Hope you like it :)

"Butterfly" is so amazing. All of your songs are amazing.

he should either dookiefy 21 guns or swing life away from rise against (no idea how that would sound though)

Please dookiefy Little Boy Named Train, 99 Revolutions and Sex, Drugs & Violence. I heard Dirty Rotten Bastards, Carpe Diem and Stay The Night and these songs are so much better with your guitar.

In between recordings. Here's a [Dookiefied Guitars®] track since it's been a while since I made one of those :)

Do Misery. American Idiot is fairly close to Dookie in terms of sound. Or at least closer than Misery and some of their other songs.

Do Misery. American Idiot is fairly close to Dookie in terms of sound. Or at least closer than Misery and some of their other songs.

He already did Misery. Twice.

pretty sure it was just once...

He already did Misery. Twice.

Acoustified, twice. But we need Misery Dookified!!! (please :P)

Not Dookiefied.

Who cares? As much as I love these, I don't need 3 miserys. That'll completely screw my shuffle, and the song isn't that good as it is

Who cares? As much as I love these, I don't need 3 miserys. That'll completely screw my shuffle, and the song isn't that good as it is

One of the Misery covers was just a live demo thingy, anyway.

Aw man, that is sick! The only thing I felt could be improved was the transition into "why did you have to leave so soon" part, but don't get me wrong, I loved it! Keep it up with the oldies! :)

The trilogy songs with dookiefied guitars are the absolute best. I have dreams of Ashley and Baby Eyes with dookiefied guitars back to back. It would be epic!

Archived