Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely, really very lovely. :)

Thank you musso_kn, really appreciate it. New cover coming up soon.

I think I'm way too partial to the original to judge this one fairly... :wub: It's good but I think I like the other ones better for that reason! Regardless, keep it up!

Alissa, the original is amazing, totally love it. It's just a fun thing to dookify it a bit to see what happens lol. I don't claim to do it better than Green Day, never ever :) Thank's for listening and commenting :)

Alissa, the original is amazing, totally love it. It's just a fun thing to dookify it a bit to see what happens lol. I don't claim to do it better than Green Day, never ever :) Thank's for listening and commenting :)

No problem! I was interested in seeing what you would come up with! Any ideas what's next?

No ideas really. Was thinking "Time Of Your Life" but that would be too similar to "When It's Time" probably. Someone suggested "Last Night On Earth". Might be a winner. Trying to find time to work on my original stuff too :)

No ideas really. Was thinking "Time Of Your Life" but that would be too similar to "When It's Time" probably. Someone suggested "Last Night On Earth". Might be a winner. Trying to find time to work on my original stuff too :)

21 Guns would be the ultimate challenge :P

i wont stop posting here until you do lazy bones. ;)

and no its not already like dookie. just doing ballads is pretty easy (which you do pretty well). trie something like what you did with stray heart, please :)

i wont stop posting here until you do lazy bones. ;)/>

and no its not already like dookie. just doing ballads is pretty easy (which you do pretty well). trie something like what you did with stray heart, please :)/>

Ack! I'm getting sick of everyone's obsession with Lazy Bones. It's a good song, but nowhere near my favorite.

I've listened to all your covers and they are awesome!! ;) Especially Amy, it was really well reinterprated ;)

Thank you all! Much appreciated. Still not sure which song to pick next. Maybe I should throw the Lazy Bones guy a bone hu hu :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda. Because it's pretty damn Dookiesh already.

Yeah it is, I agree but I LOVE that song so I need to get it out of my system :)

Archived