Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

Hi!

I started listening to Green Day in 1994 when I was around 15-16 years old and it completely changed my life. From then on I was a different person and I also discovered making music by myself. I can't even describe how much Dookie means to me and the impact it has had on my life. I can only compare it to having a child lol.

I am one of those people who do bitch about 1994 and Dookie all the time. I know, they grew up...and I didn't lol. Anyways, I decided to do something about it instead of just bitching about it so I am now on a mission to "Dookify" as many non-Dookie songs as possible.

Last night I recorded a cover of "The Forgotten" Dookie style and the interest for this seems to grow rapidly, so I decided to make it a serious project of mine.

So if you are interested in what we do and what we will do, subscribe to our Youtube Channel and/or our Facebook page. Our covers as well as originals are released under the band name "Hearts At War".

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DookiefiedOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heartsatwarofficial (old one was closed October 2015 for various reasons. Starting from scratch).

Original music:
Brainspin (2014):
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5oW4VwnSNFJNbDuLROIEXV
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5_QgSQ9pA

Time Of Your Life [Dookiefied]

Missing You [Dookiefied Guitars]

The Forgotten [Dookiefied]

Dream Catcher [Dookiefied Studio Version]

Nightlife [Dookiefied]

Dry Ice [Pianofied]

Misery [Acoustified]

And a lot more on the Youtube channel and Facebook Page.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're like the guys who re-recorded the new Blink album.

I like it, requests? Nightlife, 21 Guns, anything from 21st Century

Your that guy!!!! You replied to a comment of mine on your video.

Can you do Nuclear Family?

I think 21st Century Breakdown would be a really fun one to do. Amazing videos though!

Personally, although I love Dookie, I celebrate Green Day's progression into a more serious and diverse band. HOWEVER, this is an excellent take on a slow ballad. It certainly would be comfortable anywhere on Dookie, and your band is tight. Plus, the vocals sound EXACTLY like Billie Joe. I look forward to hearing your rendition if kill the DJ :)

Although I do like the new songs as well as the old, I think this is a really cool idea. Can't wait to hear more of these :)

This is AWESOME. DOOKIE IS MY FAVOURITE ALL-TIME ALBUM!!!

Holy fucking shit.

I want more. Dookify everything. EVERYTHING.

Do you guys have an album of your own stuff? I'd totally buy that. And have sex with it.

Ok, I'll give you some songs that would be reaaaaaaally awesome as Dookie style:

Stay The Night

Warning

Sweet 16

Holiday

The Static Age

Holy fucking shit.

I want more. Dookify everything. EVERYTHING.

Do you guys have an album of your own stuff? I'd totally buy that. And have sex with it.

:lol:

Your that guy!!!! You replied to a comment of mine on your video.

Can you do Nuclear Family?

Ok, I'll give you some songs that would be reaaaaaaally awesome as Dookie style:

Stay The Night

Surely Nuclear Family and Stay the Night are pretty Dookie-esque anyway?

Awesome cover! :D

How about to Dookiefie Good Riddance (Time of your life)?

Wow great responce guys. I'm glad you think this seems like a fun idea because my heart is going 200 bpm right now reading all these comments and to see all the support and interest in this. It's like I am being re-dookified myself lol. And the comment about having sex with our album, haha crazy people! Yeah we do have our own music, but I'd rather put the focus on this project. It's more fun :)

I agree that Stay The Night has been more or less Dookified by Green Day themselves already. I think I will concentrate on songs that are further away from the distorted Dookie sound. When we're done with these newer tracks from UNO!, DOs! and TRE! I'm even imagining covering 39 Smooth to give it a fresher Dookie sound lol.

Thank's for all the support guys! Green Day all the way!

Yeah we do have our own music, but I'd rather put the focus on this project. It's more fun :)

Seriously though, if you have your own stuff I'd love to hear it. PM me a link if you don't want to post it here.

awesome!!!! looking forward to hearing more!! :)

they grew up...and I didn't lol.

i didn't either :happy:

I'd love AI or Holiday. and what you can do with the songs on GDRB is put the GD vocals in with your guitar/bass/drums for maximum GD sound!

29615769.jpg

... Seriously though, I think I might like this better than the original. Very nicely done. Super catchy! :happy:

Holy crap, your support for this has overloaded me with energy and motivation! I'm feeding on you like a vampire lol. Working on Kill The DJ and then we'll see what I'll take on :)

Archived