¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love "stray heart" and the vocal effects on "stop when the red lights flash". still working my way to listening to the whole album driving around, but so far i love it!

Out of interest, what songs does it mention on the Dos CD sticker- assume those will be the singles if they ever get round to releasing anymore from Dos.

Out of interest, what songs does it mention on the Dos CD sticker- assume those will be the singles if they ever get round to releasing anymore from Dos.

dos5v.jpg

I'd like to know what's listed as well

Saw an advert for Dos on TV last night, Zane Lowe did the voiceover and he said "Dos" funny :D. Awesome to see, makes me excited for Monday.

nope, proxies are are blocked too.

Try the turbo mode on Opera. Tpb has been blocked here since last year, but after trying that it actually works again.

Stray Heart, Amy and Stop When The Red Lighs Flash

So.. does this mean/confirm it that those will be the other singles? SWTRLF is an interesting choice.

Try the turbo mode on Opera. Tpb has been blocked here since last year, but after trying that it actually works again.

So.. does this mean/confirm it that those will be the other singles? SWTRLF is an interesting choice.

I doubt any more singles will be released for Dos

Dosn´t the sticker means "Amy" and "Stop when the red lights flash" are the next singles!? On the Linkin Park sticker was also with the hits ... And they became singles *.*

I don't want "Stop when the red lights flash" to be a single, but I don't know, I guess it would work.

But now that I think about it, SWTRLF may be in there because the song appeared on Need for Speed and CSI. :P

Dosn´t the sticker means "Amy" and "Stop when the red lights flash" are the next singles!?

Please let it be so! As a lot of people said before, Amy might be huge if it gets the promotion it deserves.

I doubt they'll release another single off Dos. Wouldn't make much sense with the Tré release being just 4 weeks away from now. I could be wrong though, you never know..

I have heard a lot of negative as well as positive reviews on Dos from friends on Facebook and here and I must say, the opinions on a GD album have never been more diverse. I have the feeling if they had released this album under Foxboro Hot Tubs, a lot more people would love it! Just a guessing but you can clearly hear the Foxie influence on this record and people seemed to have loved "Stop Drop And Roll" a lot!

funny they mention swtrlf.... as far as i know it seems to be the most unpopular track of dos (behind nightlife, which has a lot of fans too).

Reviewers base their reviews more on who puts the album out (artist) rather than the actual content of the album. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift get 5 star reviews because they're Bieber and TSwift and reviewers suck the teet to get their reviews read. Reviewers give Green Day albums 3/5, 3.5/5 instead of 5/5 because it's cool to hate Green Day and not hype them.

As Anja mentioned above, if it was a Foxboro album, it would get reviewed 5/5. Guarantee it.

Saw an advert for Dos on TV last night, Zane Lowe did the voiceover and he said "Dos" funny :D. Awesome to see, makes me excited for Monday.

I saw that as well. It was Zane? I wondered who it was. xD

in 4 weeks we will get TRÉ..i rly doubt there will be any more singles of DOS besides Stray heart..

It sucks that Uno has 6 music videos and Dos only has 1. And why don't we get deluxe versions of Dos or Tre on iTunes?

On that note, whoever gets the Japanese version of Dos, can you please upload Coming Clean (Live) to soundcloud? I need it asap!

It sucks that Uno has 6 music videos and Dos only has 1. And why don't we get deluxe versions of Dos or Tre on iTunes?

On that note, whoever gets the Japanese version of Dos, can you please upload Coming Clean (Live) to soundcloud? I need it asap!

UNO only got 2 music videos?

UNO only got 2 music videos?

No? Oh Love, Kill the DJ, Nuclear Family, Stray Heart, Let Yourself Go, Troublemaker. All official videos

Is that you on vocals? If it is.. fantastic job. You are extremely accurate in hitting those notes and sustaining them. Definitely lead vocal material here.

EDIT: Oh, autotune. Well it was a great job anyway.

Posted this in the concept album thread, but thought it worked here too.

I would say DOS is not a concept album, but if you wanted to then you could put a story to it. As I did on a 3-hour bus ride on Thursday.

See You Tonight: Guy gets ready for party

Fuck Time: Outlining his desires for the night

SWTRLF - Wild One: Hitting on first girl of the night and learning she's wild, obviously

Makeout Party - Baby Eyes: Hooking up with the second girl, Ashley until he notices the third girl and kills his time with Ashley

Lady Cobra - Wow! That's Loud: Hooking up with the third girl, Lady Cobra, who seems to be using the guy rather than the other way round, as was the case with the first 2 girls. Until he realises she's using him and calls it off, reverting to his dreams of the girl he really wants

Amy: The girl of his dreams, but he can never have her. Touched upon the idea of this girl in See You Tonight & Stray Heart, and ending the story on a sombre note

No? Oh Love, Kill the DJ, Nuclear Family, Stray Heart, Let Yourself Go, Troublemaker. All official videos

Ehh I'd only count oh love and kill the dj since they are the only videos sent to tv and other markets

Archived