¡DOS! Album

Liam

Once again ..... I will ask for the second time and hopefully get a reply :lol:

Will this be on YouTube ? Or no one has done it yet ?

Hasitleaked. I told you all the instrucions in a word, trust me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy was a great song to put between Dos and Tré. much better than the final of Uno to Dos.

Song wise 'Amy' is great. But trilogy wise, what better way to lead into the party album with the line "Tonight my heart's on the loose".

The leak IS the actual CD. :P

It may be be the CD, but its been compressed who knows how many times and then uploaded to the internet. It's still not going to be CD quality.

Wild One is the only low point. Nightlife isn't that great either, it's rather pretty interesting. Could still grow though...

Lazy Bones is absolutely stunning. The harmonies when the chorus kicks in blew me away. Ashley is great too.

Once again ..... I will ask for the second time and hopefully get a reply :lol:

Will this be on YouTube ? Or no one has done it yet ?

It'll be for sure! But not yet, be patient :) (and read about my torture page before... :D )

It may be be the CD, but its been compressed who knows how many times and then uploaded to the internet. It's still not going to be CD quality.

I don't know what you're listening to, but my information says all of my files are 320kbps.

It'll be for sure! But not yet, be patient :) (and read about my torture page before... :D )

I did :lol:

I am desperate to hear this soo badly and I am stuck on an iPad so YouTube is my only option :(

Torture , torture , torture :(

fuck time is by far the worst song in the trilogy, they should have kept it away from a Green Day record, but the rest is great

I did :lol:

I am desperate to hear this soo badly and I am stuck on an iPad so YouTube is my only option :(

Torture , torture , torture :(

But you still are not ONE TINY BUTTON from it ... :( but hey, gonna see my classmate after this and listen together, may be fun this way :)

And when you get to pc?

fuck time is by far the worst song in the trilogy, they should have kept it away from a Green Day record, but the rest is great

:o Probably my favorite from Dos... :o

I'll download it right when I get home from school. I must listen to this!

Well, after all that, I'm not that overwhelmed. I'd heard most of it through previews and live versions. See You Tonight especially comes across as filler.

That said, the song I'd heard the most, Lazy Bones, totally blew me away. Tied with Stay The Night and X-Kid as my favourite songs from the trilogy.

Stop When The Red Lights Flash sounds so much better at 320kbps. And It's Fuck Time is even more fun on the studio version though, which surprised me :D

I'll be listening to it a good bit for the next while, so I can guarantee my views will change :P

But you still are not ONE TINY BUTTON from it ... :( but hey, gonna see my classmate after this and listen together, may be fun this way :)

And when you get to pc?

:(

I don't have a pc :)

Ok I've just heard the whole record and it's so fucking awesome!!! By far better than Uno!, or at least more powerful.

In love with this record :wub:

"I'm gonna choke you til you're blue in the face..."

am I the only one who will listen to Dos only when I

'll have the cd in my hands? :)

Nope, but I saw a chance to listen to my favorite band and grabbed it by the balls.

Archived