¡DOS! Album

Liam

got the boxset download link but its a bit disaponiting because it has less quality than the leak... but i most of the time listen to dos on vinyl

(...and that there is no "Digital Delux" version like we got from uno)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really censored Fuck Time to the max... By removing it completely off the downloaded .zip

Try extracting it with a different program. Some of the downloads have a glitch that hides it from standard programs on PCs. 7-zip or peazip should work, but you can probably use anything you like off of google.

Try extracting it with a different program. Some of the downloads have a glitch that hides it from standard programs on PCs. 7-zip or peazip should work, but you can probably use anything you like off of google.

Haha. I'm okay. I have the leaked version. Plus I'm going out to buy a copy after school. I was just poking fun at the situation. xD

Got my cd yesterday and OMG! I can't stop listening to it! It's such a great record! the bass in this record is just amazing!!!

I loved UNO! but DOS! is even better!

I can't help it, I really love Nightlife

... everything apart from the rap. :( but i do love the rest of it, the chugging nature of the beat, really emphasizes the 'taking a ride ...' and billie's lazy vocals are perfect too.

Your signature is much too big at the moment. You need to either remove some of the images or put some of them in a spoiler, or make a smaller one. If you need any help have a look at this thread :)

Baby Eyes was about my future husband. :wub:

I really don't think it is (on both counts :P). It mentions "my middle name is danger" but Billie neither made that phrase up nor thought of the idea to use it as a real name himself, it's an old phrase and he got the idea to use it as a name from Austin "Danger" Powers. I think he just thinks it's a cool phrase so he decided to put it in the song to describe a badass character. Looking at the rest of the lyrics I don't see how anyone could possibly think they're about his son, they describe a dangerous, murderous, out of control character not a young teenage son. The line might be a little shout out but the song clearly isn't about him.

I just downloaded it. First song I heard: FUCK TIME so...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::runaround::cool:

Ok, I'm gonna listen to this whole masterpiece now, bye.

wow I had this wierd observation, please read it:

If Dookie and American Idiot are considered two periods of Green Day, then-

Insomniac=21st Century Breakdown (Both tried to outdo their predessors, but failed)

Nimrod=Uno(New stuff, moderate sucess)

Warning=Dos(Amazingly new stuff, Warning didnt work, dos is also unlikely)

If we use the same logic, then Tre=American Idiot, something new and awesome again, with commercial sucess :D.Let's hope so

INSOMNIAC FAILED TO OUTDO DOOKIE??? DOOKIE AND INSOMNIAC ARE TWO MASTERPIECES.

Commercially, yes. Insomniac didn't sell nearly as well as Dookie, but he wasn't saying Insomniac was a bad album (I don't think).

I believe he's talking sales wise which did fail to outdo Dookie

Commercially, yes. Insomniac didn't sell nearly as well as Dookie, but he wasn't saying Insomniac was a bad album (I don't think).

I believe he's talking sales wise which did fail to outdo Dookie

Commercially yes, but not musically.

Ok, that was really awesome, but I was really struggling to stay awake, as I've been up all night and am jet lagged. I shall have a snooze and listen again. Loved what I heard, but couldn't take it in properly!!!

oh baby baby it's sleep time :)

kerplunk..dookie..insomniac..warning

for me it always feels like insomniac is sth like the little brother of dookie :D :D they are both awesome ^^

I am pretty much sure that Baby Eyes is dedicated to his son Jacob.The line"Your middle name is danger" isfor him, coz jacob's middle name is danger.Cool dad

He was born in 1998, though. So the line should've probably been "year of the tiger, last of the litter".

I don't see anything else that fits into your theory. "My middle name is Danger" is a pretty normal expression, so it's probably just that, in context to the song.

The thing I don't get though is who the fuck would shoot the babysitter?

He was born in 1998, though. So the line should've probably been "year of the tiger, last of the litter".

I don't see anything else that fits into your theory. "My middle name is Danger" is a pretty normal expression, so it's probably just that, in context to the song.

The thing I don't get though is who the fuck would shoot the babysitter?

It could have been anyone from the Armstrong family.I tell you what that is one crazy and awesome family!! :D

Archived