¡DOS! Album

Liam

That's really cool! I wish I could listen to it when I'm in school.. :whistle

We're allowed to listen on break times in my school. :D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With AI the case was that all the instruments sort of blurred into one thing, but the quality was really crystal clear, and Billie's vocals were amazing...
Agreed - time for a bit of acapella...

Yeah obviously a lot of people like it. Just a testament to the band how polarizing they can be. Rap then straight rock and roll. It just isn't done too much. I get everyone isn't going to like every song but at least have an open mind. Billie Joe has said likes all kinds of music and he even has led me on to a lot of great bands. Just doesn't seem to match up with a lot of fans.

What was smart is that they only dabbed into the genre for one song. I can take one different song and run with it and adapt. On the other hand, like what Korn did with their entire Dubstep album was absolutely stupid. Pretty much dropped off their entire rock fan base or forced them to adapt.

This was nicely done, and it has a great vibe to it...sort of erie feeling about it.

There's always the ear bud in a long sleeve with your hand propped against your ear ;) lol

I know. I always do that. :P hahah.. :toocool:

We're allowed to listen on break times in my school. :D

We are allowed to do that too, but not in the class time. :P (but I don't care. ;) ) :lol:

It's really bad that you can listen "Dos" a week before it's released on many sites such as RollingStone or GD.com becuase then there will be many people who won't buy an album. I'm honestly dissapointed with their marketing activities - how is it possible that one of the best bands in the world can't sell 5m copies of their albums?!

I really hope that "Tre" is going to be a certifications hit 'cause it should be one of the best rock albums in the last 10 yrs :)

It's really bad that you can listen "Dos" a week before it's released on many sites such as RollingStone or GD.com becuase then there will be many people who won't buy an album. I'm honestly dissapointed with their marketing activities - how is it possible that one of the best bands in the world can't sell 5m copies of their albums?!

I really hope that "Tre" is going to be a certifications hit 'cause it should be one of the best rock albums in the last 10 yrs :)

A lot of albums stream early these days or bands release multiple songs on YouTube before a release. I think it's smart. I like to know that I'm buying an album that's worthy unlike all those one hit wonders of the 90s where you buy it for this awesome song you heard on the radio, then the rest of the album sounds nothing like it.

I really want to hear the bass solo of Makeout Party live and extended!

start with an acoustic, ended with an acoustic

absolutely amazing album x_X

Actually both See you Tonight and Amy are electric.

You can clearly hear the electric sound of the guitar in See You Tonight, and the song even starts with Billie hitting that Pickup switch.

Amy is even easier to hear the electric. From my minimum knowledge of Acoustic guitars, you can't get a twang sound like that.

EDIT: Actually See You Tonight might be a guitar duet type thing with both an acoustic and electric. But Amy is definetly only electric.

I just can't stop sining Oh baby baby it's fuck time. :lol: This song is so addictive. :P

Do not like Nightlife or Amy. The rap and billies vocal style just don't work for me in Nightlife. Amy just seems boring, guitar is very simple and repetitive. And the fact that there is no bass and drums, it just sounds unfinished

Exactly same thoughts here.

I don't think that's the case. A lot of bands stream their albums before release now-a-days.

Wow! Thats loud is so perfect. The riff, vocals, I especially love mike's backing vocals. It sounds so badass.

I was talking about the guitar.

No the bollard guy posted he didnt like amy cause there was no bass or drums in it i was saying there is bass in it its not mixed loud but its there

^^Mike's back vocals are making every song even more awesome and special. Backing vocals on DOS are really amazing!!! :wub:

Stray Heart... instant love from the first live version I heard.

Wild One... the guitar riff just wows me each time I hear it... can't get enough of it.

Fuck Time--- they cheated I know this song already...lol! I like this song because you can really hear the drums in it... amazing!!!

Wow!!! That's Loud... lyricallly its one of the better written songs. Again I love the garagy sound.... really fun to dance to.

Night Life----It's growing on me... I would love to hear a live version of this song... otherwise I'm indifferent.

Lazy Bones... so in love with this song.

See you tonight... hmmm nice interlude from the album I suppose.... great opener for Fuck Time.

Amy is a really sweet tribute song to Amy Winehouse.

So yeah !!! I really love this album. So excited for the release of these albums and more importantly I can't wait to hear them played live.

I caved yesterday and listened to a video of Nightlife on youtube, it was even more amazing than I thought :wub: excited for it :lol:

Archived