¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be wiser just to check newalbumreleases.net than hasitleaked

Yeah, at least you'll get less heart attacks. :)

There's a chance it might not actually leak at all

There's also a chance that there is no Dos or Tre and Warner is just fucking with us

when do you think it'll leak?

Your avatar is perfect to look at after your question. And after the album will leak I'll look at your signature while the album's downloading. :lol:

There's also a chance that there is no Dos or Tre and Warner is just fucking with us

And we're all in Matrix :ninja:

And we're all in Matrix :ninja:

And there's a baby dragon that's about to crawl from under my bed and eat my headphones :ninja:

Indeed.

There are only two days left for the album to be leaked. It will be officially out on Tuesday for streaming.

Wasn't there a free stream of UNO a couple of days ahead of it's release?

There are only two days left for the album to be leaked. It will be officially out on Tuesday for streaming.

my guess would be that it leaks monday. normally there is leak right before an official stream

Wasn't there a free stream of UNO a couple of days ahead of it's release?

Yes literally right after the album was leaked!

Don't tell me that I'm the only one who is excited as f**k for Wow! That's Loud! That title always makes me freak out :P Anyone else?!

Don't tell me that I'm the only one who is excited as f**k for Wow! That's Loud! That title always makes me freak out :P Anyone else?!

You already know lol. The Wow! That's Loud picture is currently my desktop background :D

I named my Minecraft survival world after that song. :P

my guess would be that it leaks monday. normally there is leak right before an official stream

these companies know what they're doing (kinda sometimes), it's impossible to stop a leak. From record stores getting it early to the workers that make the disc's many people have it by now. If they stream the album around the time of the leak (which I'm sure this stream is aimed at) people are less likely to go illegal and more likely to still buy a copy.

I am! :D i had the same situation when The Used's new album was about to be released and the sing titled "Now That You're Dead" ... It did the same thing as W!TL :D

Ugh, don't listen to the stream if you don't want to ruin your listening experience. They're always super-low-quality. If you want to hear the album before the release date, just download the leak, which will come out sooner, is better quality, and you can plonk it on your iPod.

I remember that happened the Sunday when Uno leaked too. I had a whole load of homework to do. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HOMEWORK WITH A FEELING THAT A NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM IS ABOUT TO LEAK!!!??? This is driving me mad!!!

1234931504682.jpg

Ugh, don't listen to the stream if you don't want to ruin your listening experience. They're always super-low-quality. If you want to hear the album before the release date, just download the leak, which will come out sooner, is better quality, and you can plonk it on your iPod.

where is the stream?

I remember that happened the Sunday when Uno leaked too. I had a whole load of homework to do. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HOMEWORK WITH A FEELING THAT A NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM IS ABOUT TO LEAK!!!??? This is driving me mad!!!

1234931504682.jpg

Fuck homework. Fuck everything. The FUCKNG GREEN DAY ALBUM IS OUT! That's how i felt when Uno was leaked :D

Archived