• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait is Dos out already or... :lol:

Dos is out in some countries like Australia

I actually like "Lady Cobra" not too fond of "Nightlife" though

Dos is out in some countries like Australia

I actually like "Lady Cobra" not too fond of "Nightlife" though

Oh okay. I thought it was out already everywhere. I've been such a bad fan lately. :P

I remember the snippet I heard of Lady Cobra and it was amazing. But Nightlife, there's something about it that's really damn cool. I love it.

I am sooooooo excited to listen to it. Waiting till Tuesday like a champ!!

me too. Although I'm somewhere where torrents and downloads are blocked on our internet, and I refuse to listen to shitty YouTube versions, so I guess I have no choice :lol:

me too. Although I'm somewhere where torrents and downloads are blocked on our internet, and I refuse to listen to shitty YouTube versions, so I guess I have no choice :lol:

www.hidemyass.com

Torrent sites are blocked in my country too, but I got it

The album is an incredible grower, after the first listen I wasn't really blown away, but now I fucking love it :)

your parents aren't everyone's parents. There are people who still are offended by profanity, and sadly, they can vote too.

I know. I just said that that's not the case for me. Sorry if I offended any one, I really didn't mean to.

The only song i've listened to is Nightlife and this shit is MAH JAM.

I posted this at 11:38 pm. It is 2:24 a.m and I am still up listening to Nightlife on repeat....

I can't stop laughing. I'm now listening to the album for the second time, now at Nightlife. I don't know what to think of it still :lol: The way Billie's voice is changed/mixed is.. interesting to say the least. I don't like female singers and I'm not surprised I don't like the Lady Cobra part either. I really like Tré's drumming in this song though, and the beat. Oh, now Wow! That's Loud just started. It's like 27th Ave Shuffle but run through the Green Day song machine :lol: So catchy! I'd be totally okay with seeing this as a single with a kick ass video.

Ok the following days I won't get much sleep as I can easily rock out to ¡Dos! at night in my room by myself. Party record all the way.

Edit: can't leave this post without mentioning Lazy Bones. Loved it after hearing the first note. Even though after hearing the album only two times, this is my favourite song hands down. I wonder how long it takes for me to not sing Give me Novacaine after this..

Oh okay. I thought it was out already everywhere. I've been such a bad fan lately. :P

I remember the snippet I heard of Lady Cobra and it was amazing. But Nightlife, there's something about it that's really damn cool. I love it.

nightlife is the fuckin' tune man. love it.

nightlife is the fuckin' tune man. love it.

It's like your high and you're walking into a club all badass and shit or you're about to make out with a hot guy. Idk man it's great.

I'm visiting the family home for the weekend, and as a result I have my first chance to listen to both iUno! and iDos! on high quality speakers. This is gonna be good!

What if we try trend on twitter #GreenDayvs1D on the day of the dos album launch?

Makeout Party and Wow! That's Loud in my head aaalll day today. Fuq I luv dis album

Exactly my 2 favs xD

What if we try trend on twitter #GreenDayvs1D on the day of the dos album launch?

Those sheep fans are one of the most annoying things on twitter, and let's face it, if we tried to outnumber 1D fans it would just be embarrassing.

Those sheep fans are one of the most annoying things on twitter, and let's face it, if we tried to outnumber 1D fans it would just be embarrassing.

okay :( hehe

I know. I just said that that's not the case for me. Sorry if I offended any one, I really didn't mean to.

you didn't offend me, but I've come to learn that some things just offend other people, and it's better to just not say it than to say "then don't listen" :)

I recieved iDos! today, and I can't say anything more than i'm very happy with the result! I was a bit sceptic, but not anymore :)

I posted this at 11:38 pm. It is 2:24 a.m and I am still up listening to Nightlife on repeat....

Listening to Nightlife is your nightlife. :P

In how many countries iDos! have been realeased?

Australia, New Zealand, Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland.. and a few more European countries I think.

Australia, New Zealand, Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland.. and a few more European countries I think.

Is coming out in Norway at Tuesday, but I was lucky getting it today :)

Is this european version with all the same tracks of the U.S. that will be released on monday?

Is this european version with all the same tracks of the U.S. that will be released on monday?

There's one version, it's the same. The different release dates are because of the different countries, that's all.

Archived