• Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry but who even wants a clean version of Fuck Time? xD

Idk, but I want a dirtier version if it't possible... :woot: xD

Incase of parents or kids around.

start with an acoustic, ended with an acoustic

absolutely amazing album x_X

Yeah, I absolutely dig that too, it's a nice frame for the rest of this powerhouse of a record.

Amy is on an electric though.

No seriously, who the hell would want a clean version of fuck time?!! It wouldn't be fuck time then!

omg..my walls in my room nearly exploded when Nightlife started..it has the loudest bass sound of all songs on DOS.. :D

Because of all the little wee and sensitive kiddies that might gander into listening to Dos, I'm looking at the people who just listen to smooth instrumental jazz, pop that doesn't swear and any old (80's ish pop e.g. Madonna) so yeah, that's why there is a clean version, to not taint the kiddies with foul language.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any people here like that, well to my knowledge. Definitely not me, cause I listen to bands that would make people cry, e.g. One Direction and Biebz

I've given in and listened to Dos early. Holy Fuck this is a great album.

I really like Uno but I think Dos is miles better.

SWTRLF I had heard before but when it follows Fuck Time it makes it even better.

Lazy Bones is simply genius.

Makeout Party has one of the best baselines I've heard, it's so catchy it reminds me of Longview and She.

I thought i'd hate Nightlife but it's actually really really good and i'm glad they did it.

Wow! That's Loud didn't impress me on first listen but it's really growing on me.

and then Amy is such a humble and beautiful ending

Hmm... i think Dos could be one of their best albums.

I can't wait to read reviews of the people who didn't want to spoil it and haven't heard anything...

The bass line in "Stray Heart" is quite similar to the bass line in "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Supremes from 1966.

yes, thats it! Phil Collins covered it! Thats how he knows it THANKS!

I listened to iDOS! three times and then none. Because I want to have a reason to be happy when I have it :D

Oh my god. Oh. my. god. The ¡Dos! CD book arrived today and I finally listened to the whole album. Never heard the songs before so it was a complete surprise. And wow that's loud it definitely was.

First thought: so awesome we have new music! :woot: Second thought: so much music! :woot: Third thought: I have to listen to the record many times until I can really say what I think of the songs. Because right now I forgot most of it. Hearing it once isn't enough clearly. But the overall vibe is just great. Fourth thought: ¡Dos! is like a new Nimrod with a bit of AI/21CB in there, while it clearly also has a Foxies thing going on, and also a new sound. The ¡Dos! of thunder sound I guess (or else I keep making references to Nimrod). And then.. bam. Nightlife. What even is that song? X ray hamburger meets Sandinista!, I think Fink added this song to the tracklist! :lol: Interesting. Ok one more time, Nimrod.. Nightlife is the Platypus or Take Back on ¡Dos!, ahaha. The book looks really cool by the way.

Spoiler from the CD book:

"Based on actual events that happened in an alien spaceship from an unknown planet on the lower east side of my brain."

:lol:

Off to put the record on repeat.

I know it's impossible that everyone will love ¡Dos!, but today I read a few terrible reviews and I was sad :lol:

I hope I'll like it, when it's released.

Because of all the little wee and sensitive kiddies that might gander into listening to Dos, I'm looking at the people who just listen to smooth instrumental jazz, pop that doesn't swear and any old (80's ish pop e.g. Madonna) so yeah, that's why there is a clean version, to not taint the kiddies with foul language.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any people here like that, well to my knowledge. Definitely not me, cause I listen to bands that would make people cry, e.g. One Direction and Biebz

Yeah but with or without the word fuck the lyrics are still blatantly about sex, it's still a totally dirty song. Anyone who doesn't want their kid hearing the word fuck shouldn't want them hearing the rest of the song either, unless they're a complete idiot.

No seriously, who the hell would want a clean version of fuck time?!! It wouldn't be fuck time then!

You're right.

Then it would be "Fun Time" or some crap like that.

Oh my god. Oh. my. god. The ¡Dos! CD book arrived today and I finally listened to the whole album. Never heard the songs before so it was a complete surprise. And wow that's loud it definitely was.

First thought: so awesome we have new music! :woot: Second thought: so much music! :woot: Third thought: I have to listen to the record many times until I can really say what I think of the songs. Because right now I forgot most of it. Hearing it once isn't enough clearly. But the overall vibe is just great. Fourth thought: ¡Dos! is like a new Nimrod with a bit of AI/21CB in there, while it clearly also has a Foxies thing going on, and also a new sound. The ¡Dos! of thunder sound I guess (or else I keep making references to Nimrod). And then.. bam. Nightlife. What even is that song? X ray hamburger meets Sandinista!, I think Fink added this song to the tracklist! :lol: Interesting. Ok one more time, Nimrod.. Nightlife is the Platypus or Take Back on ¡Dos!, ahaha. The book looks really cool by the way.

Spoiler from the CD book:

"Based on actual events that happened in an alien spaceship from an unknown planet on the lower east side of my brain."

:lol:

Off to put the record on repeat.

I was so agree with you until that awful comparison. ¡DOS! is amazing but Nightlife took away some points, Take back or Platypus made that Nimrod reached its status as the best GD record ever for me. Both albums are perfect examples for their VARIETY!!

¡DOS! is amazing, more energetic and raw than ¡UNO!

I was expecting something like "oh baby baby it's love time". haha. I have had this album on repeat ever since i got it downloaded from the leak (because I ordered the boxset and I will be honest saying that I would not want to wait about 2 weeks past the release date to listen to it). Love this album. I feel sorry for my speakers though.

My parents don't care.

your parents aren't everyone's parents. There are people who still are offended by profanity, and sadly, they can vote too.

Archived