¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the trilogy do you mean the band Mystic Knights or the albums? If its MK, they're not a trilogy.

Lady Cobra is one of two female lead singers in Mystic Knights of the Cobra, a punk band from the Bay Area scene. I'm guessing the guys are well acquainted with the Bay Area bands and they've obviously taken a liking to Lady Cobra. She's a red head, about 4'4 :P If Hayley Williams had a Saint Jimmy alter ego it would be her.

Not entirely relevant but Mystic Knights have some great songs, this is easily my favourite, if you wanna check them out

Mystic Knights have also opened for Foxboro Hot Tubs iirc

Mystic Knights have also opened for Foxboro Hot Tubs iirc

I didn't know that! They are a very similar band in the way the act drink, so it wouldn't surprise me too much!

I didn't know that! They are a very similar band in the way the act drink, so it wouldn't surprise me too much!

Yeah they opened at loads of their shows. And FBHT always play a cover of El Camino too, it's a tradition at every FBHT show.

Yeah they opened at loads of their shows. And FBHT always play a cover of El Camino too, it's a tradition at every FBHT show.

I knew I had recognized the song when I first heard the Mystic Knights version!

Did they do it in London too? I don't remember it.

Got Dos this morning. Love all songs and i hope my neighbours do too :lol:

Play Fuck Time & turn up ur speakers as loud as possible! That would help about ur neighbors :P ( don't forget to sing oh baby baby it's fuck time :creep: )

Did they do it in London too? I don't remember it.

They did! Mike did the little "The front is like a car..." chant bit which was AWESOME, and then they changed it from "El Camino, El El Camino" to "Oh, The Garage, oh oh The Garage" :lol:. I don't think it went on for very long though, since Mystic Knights hadn't opened and already played it not many people knew what it was (and since no one knows what an El Camino is here) it didn't catch on that well. I remember it being good while it lasted though, shame there's no video of it.

Play Fuck Time & turn up ur speakers as loud as possible! That would help about ur neighbors :P ( don't forget to sing oh baby baby it's fuck time :creep: )

haha I was :lol:

I think I have my favourite 5 tracks narrowed down. I cannot narrow it down any further. :lol:

5. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

4. Fuck Time

3. Wow! That's Loud

2. Baby Eyes

1. Lazy Bones

I didn't really like W!TL or Baby Eyes when I first heard them, but now I cannot get enough of them.

Also Lazy Bones was love at first listen. :wub:

got a mail with the download link for dos.

why are there two versions of every song? one of them is the normal version and the other one is just a snippet or something like a preview. why would I need this?! :lol:

They did! Mike did the little "The front is like a car..." chant bit which was AWESOME, and then they changed it from "El Camino, El El Camino" to "Oh, The Garage, oh oh The Garage" :lol:. I don't think it went on for very long though, since Mystic Knights hadn't opened and already played it not many people knew what it was (and since no one knows what an El Camino is here) it didn't catch on that well. I remember it being good while it lasted though, shame there's no video of it.

I'm pretty sure there is a video of the tubbies playing that song. I saw it about a week ago. Granted it is not great quality, but I think the guy/girl with the camera got a good chunk of it. I remember a like 10 people came on stage and sung their version of it. I will go see if I can find it again and post it here. Broadway is the first song.

Here it is:

Sorry if this wasn't the venue you were talking about, but it is a video of it anyway.

My dad has a question I cannot answer so i was hoping one of you might help

We listen to Stray Heart yesterday and hes trying to find out what song it sounds like. He thinks is a 70s song.

I would appreciate if someone knows and would tell me the answer

♥ thanks

iDOS! is now offical released in Germany

iDOS! is now offical released in Germany

I bought it on the 8th in Australia would have still been the 7th in the US.

I get home from school today and see the beautiful album waiting for me on the kitchen table :D Sometimes I have the best parents.

I listened to it for the first time this morning on the way to school, and my god. It is spectacular. And dirty.

Im not liking the edited lyric sheets

I didn't notice that until I got home with the C.D. I was terrified I'd picked up some clean version of the album :lol:

My dad has a question I cannot answer so i was hoping one of you might help

We listen to Stray Heart yesterday and hes trying to find out what song it sounds like. He thinks is a 70s song.

I would appreciate if someone knows and would tell me the answer

♥ thanks

The bass line in "Stray Heart" is quite similar to the bass line in "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Supremes from 1966.

I didn't notice that until I got home with the C.D. I was terrified I'd picked up some clean version of the album :lol:

Clean version with a song called "Fuck Time"? Yeah... so it's now F**k time?

Clean version with a song called "Fuck Time"? Yeah... so it's now F**k time?

On the back of the cover and in the lyric booklet it's "F*** Time" haha I was just paranoid it would be a 'clean' version like ¡Uno! with an irritating record scratch every time Billie says fuck :dry:

On the back of the cover and in the lyric booklet it's "F*** Time" haha I was just paranoid it would be a 'clean' version like ¡Uno! with an irritating record scratch every time Billie says fuck :dry:

I don't think I got the clean version, but the back of mine said "F**k Time" I think, don't know why.

I don't think I got the clean version, but the back of mine said "F**k Time" I think, don't know why.

No I didn't either but for a minute I got really scared that I accidentally had

Archived