¡DOS! Album

Liam

I got the Dos vinyl today and made some pictures of the lyric sheet, band photos...

SPOILER!!!!!

dos1.jpg

dos2.jpg

dos3ax.jpg

dos4.jpgdos5v.jpgdos6d.jpg

dos7.jpg

OMG THE VINYL OF DOS I BOUGHT TODAY HAS DRAMA QUEEN ON IT !!!!! first i thought that they just printet the wong lyric sheet but the vinyl has it (i'll make a video and post it in the next 30 minutes ok)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shite, my housemate - the one whose room is right next to mine - is listening to the studio version of Amy and Lazy Bones right now. I can hear it from my room while i'm studying. :) Wait, now he's listening to Stray Heart. It's funny cos i really didn't think he was remotely into Green Day. Good to know i'm living with another fan. :)

I got the Dos vinyl today and made some pictures of the lyric sheet, band photos...

SPOILER!!!!!

OMG THE VINYL OF DOS I BOUGHT TODAY HAS DRAMA QUEEN ON IT !!!!! first i thought that thy just printet the rong lyric sheet but the vinyl has it (i'll make a video and post it in the next 30 minutes ok)

Holy shit, that's awesome

OMG THE VINYL OF DOS I BOUGHT TODAY HAS DRAMA QUEEN ON IT !!!!! first i thought that thy just printet the rong lyric sheet but the vinyl has it (i'll make a video and post it in the next 30 minutes ok)

:woot: upload it to soundcloud or mediafire too please!

SPOILER!!!!!

dos1.jpg

dos2.jpg

dos3ax.jpg

dos4.jpgdos5v.jpgdos6d.jpg

dos7.jpg

OMG THE VINYL OF DOS I BOUGHT TODAY HAS DRAMA QUEEN ON IT !!!!! first i thought that they just printet the wong lyric sheet but the vinyl has it (i'll make a video and post it in the next 30 minutes ok)

is the song on the album????

Interesting how Drama Queen is included on the vinyl

Vinyls take longer to make so makes sense

Vinyls take longer to make so makes sense

So now we've got one version of Dos on vinyl and two more (clean and uncensored) digital. Good grief, can't WMG coordinate ANYTHING with this release correctly? :S

:woot: upload it to soundcloud or mediafire too please!

i'll upload it to youtube first

(at the time its converting at 30%, then i ll have to upload it, it has 130mb its full hd...)

i think it would be easier if you just take a youtube to mp3 converter ? (bacause i don't have accounts on on of these and i don't want to upload this 130mb twice) or i can send you an mp3 per email later (but then i ll have to covert it again and this would take some time and everybody else would like one too...)

i just looked at the picture of the limited blue vinyl dos that was posted a few days back and the lyric sheet has drama queen so i guess all of the first pressings will have drama queen rather than stray heart. I'm wondering if tre will have the other end of the mistake or if they'll fix it.

heres the picture

2rc348m.jpg

OMG!!!!! POST FOR US PLEEAASEE!!!

i will (converting at the time 75%, then 130mb upload to yt... might take 30-40 min)

AAAND i just realized the whole album is up on YouTube. Listening to See You Tonight right now. Such a cute song! Totally fits the mood of about-to-head-out, pre-drinking with some old friends at a buddy's home.

Billie's laughing at the end of the album version of Fuck Time... :lol:

A trailer I made for Dos, contains samples of SWTRLF, Lady Cobra and Stray Heart.

ITS FREAKING GLORIOUS :woot: . YOU MUST DO A SECOND ONE. WHIT OTHER SONGS (I SUGGEST WILD ONE) :dance:

i'll upload it to youtube first

(at the time its converting at 30%, then i ll have to upload it, it has 130mb its full hd...)

i think it would be easier if you just take a youtube to mp3 converter ? (bacause i don't have accounts on on of these and i don't want to upload this 130mb twice) or i can send you an mp3 per email later (but then i ll have to covert it again and this would take some time and everybody else would like one too...)

omg don't worry! I have a youtube to mp3 converter. :happy:

:runaround: I can't wait to hear it!

someone mentioned that it takes a long time to press the vinyls...maybe the vinyls for DOS were pressed before they decided to switch stray heart and drama queen? if so, they should have mentioned this issue atleast :/

Hmm, so why was Drama Queen not on the leak? This is weird. I hope it's on the CD.

Not on cd its on vinyl cause they take alot longer to produce (one of the biggest vinyl pressing in Dallas says most plants can only make 20 copies a day)

Cd takes less than 5 minutes to make while vinyl is a few hours to make

Archived