¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made the mistake of listening to the 4 second teaser of "See You Tonight" again on that tour update. Now I'm feeling anxious.

You don´t have to listen to iDOS! anymore :( xD

I made the mistake of listening to the 4 second teaser of "See You Tonight" again on that tour update. Now I'm feeling anxious.

Where??

I wanna See Dos Tonight (see what I did there?!?!)

Knowing my luck someone else will have already said this...

I wanna See Dos Tonight (see what I did there?!?!)

Knowing my luck someone else will have already said this...

When I get ¡Dos! I'm gonna blast is so loudly I'm gonna say "WOW! That's Loud." see what I did THERE? Haha

When I get ¡Dos! I'm gonna blast is so loudly I'm gonna say "WOW! That's Loud." see what I did THERE? Haha

Gosh.. I think it´s fuck time

I would have got the reference, but I have too many lazy bones

Oh stop it, you Wild One.

We're all sitting here making puns instead of enjoying the weekend Nightlife aren't we?

We're all sitting here making puns instead of enjoying the weekend Nightlife aren't we?

I missed the Makeout Party.

This topic is going the way of my stray heart, best get back on topic. What songs are you all looking forward too?

amy

This topic is going the way of my stray heart, best get back on topic. What songs are you all looking forward too?

all the songs!!!!

Lazy Bones...Wow! Thats Loud...Nightlife...eh, all of them.

I postponed my FUCK TIME, coz i'm waiting for Dos! See what I did there? FUCK TIME! Ehh, who am i kidding, i don't even have a girlfriend. My life is sad, masturbation's lost it's fun and now i'm fucking lonely :( See? I did it again! :D

Yeah guys, we all better Stop When The Red Lights Flash, it's dangerous. And I'm really looking foward to Ashley!

And I thought mine was a cheap joke! hahahahaha

I'm gonna shout 'It's Fuck Time!' to be honest

Hmm. I'm really looking forward to the ones I've heard nothing from yet. So; Wow! that's Loud, Ashley, Fuck Time, Wild One, See You Tonight, etc. But I can't wait to hear Nightlife, Amy or Lady Cobra in full.

Wild one, baby eyes

Yeah guys, we all better Stop When The Red Lights Flash, it's dangerous. And I'm really looking foward to Ashley!

With a pun like that, I'll see you tonight :mad::fight:

Archived