¡DOS! Album

Liam

Heyyy..... you're giving me a heart attack! I thought it had leaked, i almost pissed my pants with excitement.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be an official stream on Tuesday. Don't know through which medium.

Where did you learn about this?

There will be an official stream on Tuesday. Don't know through which medium.

greenday.de ?

so basically it will leak tomorrow like UNO did...but I want it NOW!!! buaaaa buaaaa :sorry: buaaaaaaaaaa

so basically it will leak tomorrow like UNO did...but I want it NOW!!! buaaaa buaaaa :sorry: buaaaaaaaaaa

There is a difference between a leak and a stream, a stream is official, a leak is not.

Don't forget the free download sent to your email of Dos... from (1) buying a ticket and (2) the box set...can't wait for this album to get Spotified :runaround::dance::runaround::bunny: .

Wild One and Stray Heart had me at hello :wub:

Guys but the "Lady cobra" Version of youtube.. is the full song?

(

)

Nope. Just an edited version of the one Billie leaked from his phone on Radio 1

(

)

No the guy ripped it from the Radio 1 interview and extended it to the right length.

(

)

you're the 8th person this weekend to ask :D , yea it's a leak from Billie-Joe's iPhone that's missing 7 seconds at the end

There is a difference between a leak and a stream, a stream is official, a leak is not.

Yeah true, but his post is still accurate. There is a very good chance it will leak tomorrow.

you're the 8th person this weekend to ask :D , yea it's a leak from Billie-Joe's iPhone that's missing 7 seconds at the end

Ahaha i know! Sorry! :D

The stores already have the CDs in their back room. Not sure about the USA, however I'm 100% positive stores that are releasing it on 11-09-12 already have it.

Really!? Wow! NOW I'm excited! :woot:

*cough* Someone steal *cough* it please

yeah im not saying its "official" just that based on when UNO leaked it could also leak tomorrow

Hey guys, let's come up with conspiracy ideas of when it will leak, precisely based on Uno, sounds great, huh.

Hey guys, let's come up with conspiracy ideas of when it will leak, precisely based on Uno, sounds great, huh.

Yeah, we can discuss about an album leaking around it's release date (totally weird, I know) OR we can bitch about discussion and pull out our NO FUN ALLOWED hats.

THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS.

Yeah, we can discuss about an album leaking around it's release date (totally weird, I know) OR we can bitch about discussion and pull out our NO FUN ALLOWED hats.

THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS.

The no fun allowed hats sounds better :P

Don't tell me that I'm the only one who is excited as f**k for Wow! That's Loud! That title always makes me freak out :P Anyone else?!

Is it good, I've only listened to studio snippets and stuff with the exception of f**k time

I remember that happened the Sunday when Uno leaked too. I had a whole load of homework to do. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HOMEWORK WITH A FEELING THAT A NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM IS ABOUT TO LEAK!!!??? This is driving me mad!!!

1234931504682.jpg

Just don't do it like me

FUCK SCHOOL, HOMEWORK & EXAMS! Why Tuesday?!! :cry: Why couldn't it be last Thursday or Friday?! ( I ain't saying this Thu cuz it's too far away & the impatience is killin' me :P )

I made the mistake of listening to the 4 second teaser of "See You Tonight" again on that tour update. Now I'm feeling anxious.

Archived