¡DOS! Album

Liam

Dos is not my favorite album from the trilogy or out of all the albums at all, but when you pick the album apart, it's really individual and different. I definitely respect trying something new, bit it just didn't work. The only stand out song for menis Stray Heart and I love that song to death

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dos is not my favorite album from the trilogy or out of all the albums at all, but when you pick the album apart, it's really individual and different. I definitely respect trying something new, bit it just didn't work. The only stand out song for menis Stray Heart and I love that song to death

Same.

the only song apart from stray heart i absoutely love to death on dos is lazy bones.

don't know why, but i just get the shivers and scream it out loud.

the only song apart from stray heart i absoutely love to death on dos is lazy bones.

don't know why, but i just get the shivers and scream it out loud.

Probably because he was writing about something meaningful - hope we get more of that.

Probably because he was writing about something meaningful - hope we get more of that.

yep. and i love that you can hear it in his voice.

don't get me wrong, i love the weird tunes too - but obviously heart felt and meaningful songs he writes get more attention.

I find "everything that I want, I want from you" a reasonably powerful line because I don't really interpret it as a cheap attempt at getting someone the narrator cheated on back, but as longing for someone he can't have.

That's how I always interpreted that line. It's one of my favorite songs to sing along too because it's everything I feel about this girl I crushed on big time.

Archived