¡DOS! Album

Liam

I'm gonna have to listen to leaks (as long as they're good quality), because my pre-ordered ¡Uno! CD got delivered almost a month late.

Damnit, Warner, get your shit together. :P

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week will seem like a long, hard journey knowing that I'll hold iDos! in my hands on friday. And I seriously can't wait for that! I'm probably most looking forward to Lazy Bones. :)

Oh man I also thought this thread meant it had leaked, as that was what happened with ¡Uno!

Can't bloody wait for this.

Can't wait for this. Not only does DOS have my favourite colour scheme, it's my most anticipated album from the trilogy, with every snippet I've heard from it so far sounding amazing!! Can't wait for a leak. Followed by my digital download. Followed by my deluxe CD!! XD

Can't wait to listen to Dos on Friday (The benefits of living not in the US)

I can't wait to listen to Dos before that (the benefits of using the internet).

so, when's the stream for dos? Any news?

no idea im not sure anyone checked but 20 minuten tht site tends to

so, when's the stream for dos? Any news?

I think the Rolling Stone stream was going to be on the 7th, though I'm not entirely sure. And ofc there's the German poster code thing open on the 6th.

But I don't understand why people get excited over album streams. They almost always come out after the album has leaked, and often in god-awful quality (look at the UNO! stream - it was worse quality than Billie's iPhone leaks).

Guest DisapppearingBoy

It's useless to get excited for all those leaked and sealed we saw on has it leaked site. Any member can post it. That's worthless. Meter rises and falls.

What is this "nuggets" style rock I've always heard Billie comparing this album to? Are nuggets a band or a genre I haven't heard of before?

I'm looking forward to hearing Nightlife and Lady Cobra. That girl (Lady Cobra) is like the living embodiment of what iDos! will be, she's insane!

Has It Leaked speaks lies. Sadly.

Just check all 3 of those sites, it has not leaked. :(

HOWEVER!!! We will get one in the next 36 hours.

Just check all 3 of those sites, it has not leaked. :(

HOWEVER!!! We will get one in the next 36 hours.

yay

Archived