¡DOS! Album

Liam

With the release of ¡DOS! coming up in about 5 days for some countries and we'll most likely be getting leaks (illegal or not), its time to get conversation about it!

Please remember this thread is only for discussion of the album, anyone caught posting download leaks or talk of how to get it will have their posts edited/deleted, repeat offenders will be warned and suspended.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot wait for it! And then to think that by the time it's out, there'll be less than a month til ¡Tré! I'm really looking forward to Nightlife, Wow! That's Loud, and Lazy Bones!

I'm going to go for the leak, as long as it's decent quality. My money is on it leaking before Tuesday. The constant hasitleaked trolling is getting annoying - with the amount of emails coming through about DOS! leaking, and the fact that it's already been distributed, makes each report as likely to be an actual leak as it is to be a fake.

Just waiting for the leak so that i can listen to it and blast my speakers.

Already preordered and stuff and I am really excited about the garage-rock stuff. Whatever I have heard so far is awesome and I loved it.

I can't wait until the disc comes out :runaround:

I only heard the song Fuck Time from this disc, and the lyrics of the song is great haha :creep:

I'm actually amazed that both !Dos! And !Tre! haven't been leaked. It pisses me off seeing the poor album sales for ¡Uno! but in reality they gave everyone who bought a concert ticket a free download and 1 (or was it 2?) free downloads of it to give a friend and they don't count I'm album sales so I guess it's not surprising - not sure why they'd cannibalize their sales by doing that.

I'm actually amazed that both !Dos! And !Tre! haven't been leaked. It pisses me off seeing the poor album sales for ¡Uno! but in reality they gave everyone who bought a concert ticket a free download and 1 (or was it 2?) free downloads of it to give a friend and they don't count I'm album sales so I guess it's not surprising - not sure why they'd cannibalize their sales by doing that.

I just realized it's pretty great if you paid for your ticket, got Uno, and the concert got cancelled and you got reimbursed for the ticket but they can't take back your download :lol:

Gonna wait until the official release date so I can listen to it for the first time on a CD, but still really excited. I have a feeling it will be better than UNO, and I loved UNO.

It comes out Friday here so i'll probably wait...although I waited for Uno so fuck that hahaha.

MUST... RESIST... URGE... TO... LISTEN... TO... POSSIBLE LEAK IN THE FUTURE...

Once my page loaded, I felt a gush of wind when your text popped onto the screen... That was intense.

On topic: I forgot how all the songs sound except the first few lyrics to Lady Cobra, first minute of Lazy Bones, Fuck Time, and Stray Heart. Better job than UNO. Thus making me. REALLY excited...

Currently waiting for people to act excited and expect a leak, and come to see nothing. (yet.)

Yeah, me basically. :P

When I saw this thread, I had a heart attack (and a cardiac arrest when I was sitting at the traffic lights... :whistle:lol:)

Can't wait to listen to Dos on Friday (The benefits of living not in the US)

fuck yeah

The release of DOS has come so quickly! Just a few more days :D

I will resist listening to it until i get the album :P

meanwhile UNO has arrived in my mind :D and i have to say im more excited for DOS now than i was for UNO (and after the first interviews i thought DOS would be my least favourite one) :D

Archived