¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything that I want, I want from Dos!, but I just can't have it :(

Just let me know when it gets leaked :rolleyes::D

But that doesn't mean /b/ aren't the only people who would do this kind of thing. I remember last year /mu/ completely trolled Musical March Madness by randomly picking a couple of bands to vote for or against (which doesn't sound like much, but when you get hundreds of people to all spam a vote button, shit gets done).

I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a thread in /b/ or /mu/ called 'Let's troll Green Day fans'.

I would be. Most people on /mu/ hate Green Day and /b/ is just spam and stupid shit now. And fucking with a wiki article for 10 minutes isn't "trolling" and nobody (with brains, anyway) actually believes something they read on wiki first.

I'm just waiting for this topic to go from 3-5 pages to 30 in a short space of time. Then I'll know it's leaked.

You guys posting is way better than checking hasitleaked.

Update: We’ve had problems with members reporting fake Green Day leaks. We’re working on a solution to this problem and users who left fake reports are now banned. We’re sorry if this has caused any problems for our Green Day fans.

Where are people coming up with these dreamcatcher theories?

Where are people coming up with these dreamcatcher theories?

wikipedia..

tre tracklist

there said that Dreamcachter is b-side on tre...

but i don't know that's right or not?

I don't know how long I can wait! haha i'm so excited for every song on that album and adding it to my everlong Green Day playlist :D I just hope it leaks soon!

wikipedia..

tre tracklist

there said that Dreamcachter is b-side on tre...

but i don't know that's right or not?

most likely some dude who edited it himself to piss us off... but if it's true then that's pretty badass!

I'd never heard of a website called hasitleaked before, and I don't intend on bothering with it now.

I would be. Most people on /mu/ hate Green Day and /b/ is just spam and stupid shit now. And fucking with a wiki article for 10 minutes isn't "trolling" and nobody (with brains, anyway) actually believes something they read on wiki first.

I was talking about Hasitleaked.

I was talking about Hasitleaked.

Oh, well then I beileve it's just average people who see a fake torrent and report it as leaked with good intentions.

It will be very funny to see this site come Monday or Tuesday and the album doesn't leak.

Stupid Man (B-Side) on Wikipedia?

Lol k

And Dreamcatcher is a B-side on Tre

The length of the songs is wrong since "See You Tonight" is supposed to be only one minute long!

Uno leaked Sunday night/Monday morning so I have a feeling the same may happen with Dos.

I hope you're right and we don't have to wait another week

Uno leaked Sunday night/Monday morning so I have a feeling the same may happen with Dos.

did it well i didnt know that i got uno at 6pm when it leaked

Archived