Green Day in this months Big Cheese magazine (comes with poster of Tre album cover)

stuart_and_the_ave

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great article, but I'm going to have to ask the stupid question: Did the actual interview with Billie happen before or after the meltdown?

Amazing interview. Its so sweet to see Billie speak about Mike like that :wub:

And if you read it, it clearly mentions Jason as the official member :ninja:

Great article, but I'm going to have to ask the stupid question: Did the actual interview with Billie happen before or after the meltdown?

before

When was Billie interviewed? If this was before the meltdown, why would it take so long to put the article out? I really doubt it, but is it possible this is from his rehab...?

EDIT: Never mind.

That is by far the happiest Green Day thing I've read in a month. :happy: Great interview. I read stuff like this and realize that I want the band to be in a good enough place to be able to tour again more for them than for me (obviously I want them to, but you know what I mean). They just love what they do so much, and to still have such a passion after such a long time playing music is a beautiful thing. I'll be so overwhelmingly happy the day that Billie is healthy enough to play these amazing new songs!

Thank you for posting and what an incredible read! Great article! :)

Cringing at the exclamation point after the word "breakdown" on the cover, but otherwise fascinating.

At the end of this week I'm gonna check my magazine shop and see if it's in yet!! :D

Archived