Green Day in this months Big Cheese magazine (comes with poster of Tre album cover)

stuart_and_the_ave

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. Looks awesome, but I need to go now and I don't have time for reading it.. :( I'll read it when I come back. :)

Btw I dont know if on GDC was already a thread about it, but Billie is on the cover of Total Guitar magazine and there is also 6 pages long article about Green Day.. I didn't read it yet, I just bought it, but I can't scan it and post it here (my scanner doesn't work.. =/ )

Looking at that cover..

I wish the XX-themed clothing would be for sale. Without Green Day logos, preferably. 'Cause they look fucking awesome and I love subtle band merch.

gonna read it this evening..thanks so much for sharing ;) im sure it will be a interesting read :)

Cool. Looks awesome, but I need to go now and I don't have time for reading it.. :( I'll read it when I come back. :)

Btw I dont know if on GDC was already a thread about it, but Billie is on the cover of Total Guitar magazine and there is also 6 pages long article about Green Day.. I didn't read it yet, I just bought it, but I can't scan it and post it here (my scanner doesn't work.. =/ )

I bought Total Guitar with Billie on a couple of weeks ago (maybe it comes out earlier here) I thought I had posted the scans but if not I can post them later

I bought Total Guitar with Billie on a couple of weeks ago (maybe it comes out earlier here) I thought I had posted the scans but if not I can post them later

Couple of weeks ago?? (I thought that this is this month issue).. Well you can post it if you want it! :)

Lovely article. But I'm crying tears of joy over the mention of "Blake from Jawbreaker".

tumblr_m9dmmbSVQE1qga3xb.gif

Thanx!!! I just have to say his comment about NOFX and Rancid was sad.....it has been my biggest dream for 17 years to see them tour together:-(

i like when billie talks about mike, theyre so cute. epic bromance

though its a bit sad when billie talks about how great it is to see mike and tre happy and healthy when you cant help but think oh, billie :ermm:

Pulled at my heart strings when he was talking about how happy he was seeing how happy and healthy Mike and Tre were.

Can someone just summarize the interesting bits? Ain't nobody got time to read all of that!

Can someone just summarize the interesting bits? Ain't nobody got time to read all of that!

aint nobody got tome to sum it for you! :lol:

maybe someone will

Great article. Tre and Mike, especially from their instagram and their interviews really seem happy and like their at really good spots in their lives. Its a shame that Billie wasn't but its good to know that he's getting better.

Another source that says Jason White is official? Fantastic. Maybe people will stop fighting it now...

This article has me even more pumped for Dos and Tre now! I can't wait.

Dude read it! It's really interesting and there's some cool information.

Man I was just at the magazine shop that sells this!! Now I gotta make a trip back because this one looks like one I want to buy :P

AINT_NOBODY_GOT_TIME_FOR_THAT.gif

Awesome article... Nice how the they added the I-heart fiasco in the mix... I have a feeling this is going to be in every sidebar article of Green Day that's ever been written...it's like Janet Jackson and nipple gate...wtf??? Let it go all ready...bye bye to Woodstock... Hello I -Heart Radio!!!

What next: Loose Cannon Armstrong...its going turn people away for sure reducing album sales...I think.

this was so awesome, again I'm excited on a whole new level, I miss them so much....

Archived